markgugs , tomorrow you fucking pig, i will deal with you

R

rebirth

Didn't the cops take you off the streets off nyc to rikker's island yet to be fucked, hahaah

You monkey brain!!!

Originally posted by rebirth
Didn't the cops take you off the streets off nyc to rikker's island yet to be fucked, hahaah

You monkey brain!!!

Oh yes, I almost forgot this:
shutup.jpg

Where are you???
quote: shit for brains said - You wouldn't last 5 minutes in New York City, is that right??? mark...your such a teenie popper...and you call yourself a consultant of what, dog shit , hahaahah.

That was very intelligent Mags. What's the matter, are you losing your "edge?" What little edge you had to begin with, that is...

And for the record, I'm where I always am. Right outside of New York City. And no, you'd have ZERO chance of making it here. Dicks don't last long.

Holy shit, I just read in another thread that you're 36! :lol:

You're FAR AND AWAY the dumbest, most immature motherfucker I've ever had the mispleasure of trading wit with! Keep it up, this gets funnier and funnier.

Your a donkey...no really you are, I read your bio, about your shithole life and stuff...yeah I admit I am young at heart...i also admit I can't write for shit ,but your the laughing stock you and your toughness, your a geek and admit it...come on, that shut the fuck up poster is really lame is that all the ammo you have, come on mark, and you call yourself the nyc street thug, ha and gang leader to all the lads down in ohio they REALLY LOOK UP TO YOU, man you are discrase to the people of NEW YORK....and this is all you can produce in the way of a banter.

You need to SMARTEN up...little little ant flamer.

Yes, you're correct, ledmag and I "had a go" over something, not NYC or where we live, but actually over your cheap ass not being able to come up with 5 fucking dollars.

Congratulations, you can read. So what does my "bio" tell you. Nothing, you dumb inbred. You don't KNOW me at all. But I can certainly tell that you are indeed stupid. I mean, truly stupid. Which you might want to take a bow about, because everyone's a little dumb at times, but to actually *be* stupid 24/7, that's a feat. I don't pretend to be tough, I don't pretend to - how did you put it? - be a "nyc street thug" or "gang leader" - LOL, you slay me. You should collect this stuff into a book and publish it, it'd be sure to sell millions.

And I don't flame at all. Unless provoked by some maggot such as yourself. Don't take your pent-up anger out on me (or anyone else on this board, as you've been wont to do). It's not my fault you don't have an actual woman in your life (no dear, mum doesn't count). It's not my fault you have no children, though I'd imagine at the age of 36, you've figured out by now that anal sex does not, I repeat, does NOT produce children. It's not my fault you're uneducated. What is my fault is that I've continued this, but I've had a bad day, and it was funny for awhile.

Now go back to your sorry existence, and agree or disagree to coexist on this board. I don't care which, but you and I, we *both* know the truth about what your life is like. Later.

Yes, you're correct, ledmag and I "had a go" over something, not NYC or where we live, but actually over your cheap ass not being able to come up with 5 fucking dollars.

YEAH IT WAS THAT YOU FUCKING IDIOT THATS CORRECT, $5 DOLLARS FOR SOME FUCK BOARD, ITS YOUR LIFE THATS WHY U KEEP I TALIVE

Congratulations, you can read. So what does my "bio" tell you. Nothing, you dumb inbred.

NO YOU FUCK YOUR THE INBED HENNI...
YOU LIKE THAT WORD MARK, IS IT A NEW WROD FOR YOU

You don't KNOW me at all.

YEAH I DO U HAD A WHOLE BIO ON YOUR IFE WITH LEDMAG REMEMBER...
HOW SMART YOU ARE AND YOUR CAR...REMEMBER THAT OH I MAY BE STUPID BUT I HAVE A GOD MEMORY

But I can certainly tell that you are indeed stupid. I mean, truly stupid. Which you might want to take a bow about, because everyone's a little dumb at times, but to actually *be* stupid 24/7, that's a feat. I don't pretend to be tough, I don't pretend to - how did you put it? - be a "nyc street thug" or "gang leader" - LOL, you slay me. You should collect this stuff into a book and publish it, it'd be sure to sell millions.

HAHAHA NOW THATS FUNNY

And I don't flame at all. Unless provoked by some maggot such as yourself. Don't take your pent-up anger out on me (or anyone else on this board, as you've been wont to do). It's not my fault you don't have an actual woman in your life (no dear, mum doesn't count).

WRONG MARK, YOUR WRONG...

It's not my fault you have no children, though I'd imagine at the age of 36,

SURE ABSOULTELY.....

you've figured out by now that anal sex does not, I repeat, does NOT produce children.

YOU ARE A DICKHEAD, HAHAAHAH

It's not my fault you're uneducated. What is my fault is that I've continued this, but I've had a bad day, and it was funny for awhile.

I CAN'T WRITE BUT I HAVE GONE TO UNI , SO KISS MY ASS, I HAVE A BETTER JOB THAN U AS WELL

Now go back to your sorry existence, and agree or disagree to coexist on this board. I don't care which, but you and I, we *both* know the truth about what your life is like. Later.

NO LATER - TOMOROW, MY TIME IS UP WTIH YOU ASSHOLE

yeah, i must say, (not getting in the fun fuss) rebirths job is TOPS. Ive seen pics of the shit he does ETC, AWSOME fun stuff, and very important as well.

I had forgotten myself what marko and i had a flame fown over, hahahha, this is like memory lane for me. hahahahaha

Originally posted by neal
where the hell did this conflict come from?
-neal

Quite simple really. I'm a Type-A personality (really?) and rebirth doesn't like the way I do things. Too fucking bad I say. I sat by idly over the past few weeks while he was a douche and decided someone (preferably me) should tell him to shut the fuck up. Not that I actually thought he'd shut the fuck up, but it's been fun nonetheless, eh?

Led, I'm not disputing that Mags has a better job than me. He brought up the job thing. Fuck, shoveling shit into a furnace would be better than what my damned company's got me doing now. :rolleyes:

Oh shit, rebirth doesn't like the smilies. What will I do? ;)

hjhjhajhsajhajhajahajhahahahahajhjhjahjahaaaa