MATT LEE! Get your fucking PIGS ASS of a face in here

ledmag

New Metal Member
Aug 31, 2001
Kentucky
Visit site
MATT LEE puked >>>Chain letters are retarded. This one is no different. I scrolled ahead without doing it and I didn't regret it because it was exactly what I expected. Predictable responses and vague suggestions. If a "friend" had actually emailed me this I would punch them in the eye. :yuk:

Goddamn man. I really wish i hadnt tossed that stupid chain e-mail. I really wish!

If only i had known, i would have asked to be your friend, then emailed the thing to you, and i would then expect you to *try* to follow through with your petty little threat.

DO us a favor, and remove that repulsive fucking pic of you, that you have posted as your avatar. You have a face even a fucking pig of a mother (of which im sure fits your mum rather well) couldnt love.

SPend some cash, go to a face dr. Do the world a favor.....

in the mean time...FUCK OFF assface.

Um, you're still defending a chainletter, which still lowers you to below sentient life.

You'd have to evolve a few thousand years before I'd have accepted you as a friend so your plan is pretty much shot anyway.

Matt Lee said:
Um, you're still defending a chainletter

***Um, "still" you say? haha. How long have I, or when did i start this defensive of which you speak? Get your fist out of your nose, and get with it. I ve not defended anything as of yet....only pointing out how pathetic you were/are for saying youd punch someone.....also, i stated that i wish i hadnt tossed that "stupid" chain letter....so, to sum it up ass clown...your nose is as big J Lows ass....and thats fucking big, and your a stupid motherfucker who puts little to no thought into what you read, not to mention how you choose to reply.

Dude, really, no kidding, you are one of the ugliest motherfuckers i have seen. Glad i am that i dont have to look at you on a regular basis......***

, which still lowers you to below sentient life.

You'd have to evolve a few thousand years before I'd have accepted you as a friend so your plan is pretty much shot anyway.

**Your nose must be in the middle of some huge evolution. ITs mamoth like in shape and size....plus, you appear to be some what of a skeletal looking character...***

!!!!

Wow, I can see how your stupid ass got banned from the Megadeth forum.

The "I'd punch them in the eye" is largely a figure of speech. I would be greatly displeased if a friend sent me a chainletter, and its happened once before, but I've really only done the verbal equivalent. Especially with a threat as odd as that, its funny you would somehow not pick up on that and take it seriously, thinking I would actually assault a friend over a chainletter.

In the future I'll try not to use phrases that you might take too literally or that might otherwise confuse your tenuous grasp of the english language. Well, no I won't, but you'll just have to get over it (and hopefully yourself while you're at it).