in your face - lyric

The lyrics bloOd posted soung exactly right.
Also aren't the LDB lyrics still posted on cobhc?
could i sworne i seen them.

EDIT: These are the false In Your Face lyrics released on the unofficial tab book. The correct and "offical" lyrics can be found earlier in this thread and were posted by blood

I just got the Are You Dead Yet? tab book. It says on the front it is Guitar AND Vocals. Here the "correct" (XD) In Your Face lyrics.....

Conflict and Terror; hear that noise
You're on the edge of a nerve racking force
oh, my god, you're so fine
Never siege, never riot, must defy

One look at me, what do you see?
Another trophy, a living, fucking deadbeat
Close your eyes, they discriminate
You're soft; there's no time to waste
Discriminate abnormality
careful what you call reality
what you will always want, this one thing
I want you to die!

I don't give a flying fuck motherfucker x2
I don't give a flying x2
I don't give a flying fuck!

I'll never wait for another pain of death
with the bullet in my gun all over my shit
can you hold my crazy as I go?
so fuck hypocrisy and fuck you too!

INCOMING!

Say one more word, I double dare you (bring it on)
It's my world; you're in it
It'll take you down in a minute
You can alter your look, diversify your rage
but the truth seems like a fist mark in your face

EDIT: Maybe when Alexi is recordind the vocals to a song he thinks of a better word to use and records that but then doesn't go back and change it on his "offical lyrics sheet" or Spinefarms version of it?

Oh my god, they just printed out lyrics from lame metal fanboy websites.

I've seen those lame horrifying lyrics before ages ago and they're obviously wrong. Alexi obviously didn't care. He didn't take one fucking look on the lyrics or even the tabs?

This kind of action is disappointing. Fuck this bullshit tab book, throw it to the trash bin now immediately!! DO NOT SPREAD THAT FALSELY-OFFICIAL CONTENT TO PUBLIC USE. So in the future I don't have to explain to every fucking idiot one at a time that even tho it's an "official release" the information in it is wrong.

This is so funny. Alexi just doesn't care. Maybe he was busy going out to drink.

I just got the Are You Dead Yet? tab book. It says on the front it is Guitar AND Vocals. Here the "correct" (XD) In Your Face lyrics.....

Conflict and Terror; hear that noise
You're on the edge of a nerve racking force
oh, my god, you're so fine
Never siege, never riot, must defy

One look at me, what do you see?
Another trophy, a living, fucking deadbeat
Close your eyes, they discriminate
You're soft; there's no time to waste
Discriminate abnormality
careful what you call reality
what you will always want, this one thing
I want you to die!

I don't give a flying fuck motherfucker x2
I don't give a flying x2
I don't give a flying fuck!

I'll never wait for another pain of death
with the bullet in my gun all over my shit
can you hold my crazy as I go?
so fuck hypocrisy and fuck you too!

INCOMING!

Say one more word, I double dare you (bring it on)
It's my word; you're in it
It'll take you down in a minute
You can alter your look, diversify your rage
but the truth seems like a fist mark in your face

EDIT: Maybe when Alexi is recordind the vocals to a song he thinks of a better word to use and records that but then doesn't go back and change it on his "offical lyrics sheet" or Spinefarms version of it?

These are NOT fucking correct. I saw this back in 2005 and they're the ultimate bullshit. Horse shit coupled wth human shit and dog shit and animal puke chemically rectified to produce the ultimate 100% shit.

EDIT YOUR POST!! Type: These are the false IYF lyrics released on the unofficial tab book.

^That's exactly what I know everyone's gonna say :lol: Ok, I'll explain it as clear as possible.

The group that organized this AYDY tab book just printed out random lyrics from the internet that are made by some 15 year old fans who barely know English.

Alexi didn't check them. The tab book got into print.

End of story. So, an official release but unofficial content.

Well, I won't be opening any threads about lyrics ever again, just to prevent getting to a psychiatric ward.

Yeah i agree we should get over it. I'd like the lyrics to all the songs, expecially the Banned From Heaven ones cus of that lyrics discussion thread. There are wrong lyrics of COBHC.com (i think) for everytime I die. It says something like "like blood on my arms" but I THINK he really says in the song "like blood drips off my arms". Also at the end of In Your Face on Chaos Ridden Years he slaps himself in the face, thats gotta count for something. I'm fucking stoked you got a reply from Spinefarm, I want one for the banned from heaven lyrics disscusion

Why are u responding on one year old post?:lol:
We all already got over it,long time ago:lol:

Why are u responding on one year old post?:lol:
We all already got over it,long time ago:lol:

Cus I am a retarded noob :(
I had no idea wtf a dead thread was, that there are dates of comments (so I could see the thread had finished) and I didn't know that the threads are in order of newest posts to oldest posts. I understand this now thanks to everyone telling me what I had done wrong :) lol

Promise it won't happen again! no going to page 51 for me anymore:erk: