IN YOUR FACE DVD

I think the singing is best on Something Wild. The whole CD is amateur so the vocals fit. Alexi should have taken lessons from Peter Tagren as he went on with the band.

HAAHAHAHAHAH!! @ anyone who thinks Alexi has good vocals. That is the best joke I have ever heard.

stygian8614 said:
Your argument is also flawed. A band can't be expected to sound exactly like they do on a CD, so it's people's expectations that are too high to begin with.

No you are right. But you can expect in some cases that the live act won't be as good as the studio.

I've seen COB live 3 times and the music has never sounded as good as the CDs (Except maybe Chokehold live) and the vocals have ALWAYS been worse then the CDs.

Joonas Lehtonen said:
Alexi's live singing sucks..?? Just listen to this:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-9199158787600133605

Or Sixpounder / Angels Don't Kill live videos on this new DVD.
And tell me it still sucks...

I would but I don't have speakers on this computer at work.

Without listening to it, do you mean "it doesn't suck as in it sounds like the CD"?

Because if it sounds like the CD, yes it sucks.

Vocals on Hatebreeder and Follow the Reaper suck. That Mask of Sanity live video sounds like the Hate Me! single.. If only the album had been done that way. There's black metal in his voice.

Wings of a dream said:
I find it pretty good. You're basing this on what performances?

the last 3 times i saw them live he sang very well, but i saw some video played from tokyo or some shit, i cant even remember, and he couldnt even sustain his screams or anything, it was just horrible. i dont doubt that in the beginning of a tour he sings well but near the middle to the end i doubt he sounds as good because he's destroys his vocal cords by then.

if people think im dumb as hell, thats alright i mean its all opinion based discussion. except for joonas...i refuse to listen to anything that shit-kicker has to say.

Joonas Lehtonen said:
Vocals on Hatebreeder and Follow the Reaper suck. That Mask of Sanity live video sounds like the Hate Me! single.. If only the album had been done that way. There's black metal in his voice.

everyones opinions are pretty much open on this board, but seriously dude, yours arent worth about shit :lol:
you're gonna say his vocals suck on those 2 albums, then praise his performance on that live video, and on the hate me single...its the same songs. nobody on this board sucks alexi's dick more than you do, seriously. am i also the only one who notices that you only talk good about cob's new shit? i mean....AYDY is an alright album, yes i admit, but its NOTHING compared to old children of bodom. so for the last time, get off of alexi's dick, there ARE other guitar players in the world. GOD DAMMIT! you're just...a fucking douchebag, man. theres medication for people like you ya know, its called a shotgun in the mouth

mask of sanity is pretty bad ass, although i havent heard it live yet. but hate me has always been one of my favorite live songs

Joonas Lehtonen said:
So what do you guys think about it?

The Sixpounder video fucking rules!! So does the Angels Don't Kill live video.
In Your Face video also looks fucking good, just as precise as T,L&S.

I think it was pretty funny, and yeah the live ones were good. I was not disappointed. Good stuff!