CHAOS RIDDEN YEARS - STOCKHOLM KNOCKOUT LIVE DVD / 2CD

The DVD is awesome!!! Alexi plays better on this than on the Nosturi gig, which is a big +. He looks sad sometimes when he's doing the vocals. There's some pretty strange wierdos in the audience, we always laugh at some of their faces with my friends. That's the price of having fun :loco:

yeh i know what you mean lol but there some hot chicks as well in da audience which is always nice to see

Alexi's not an emo! Ok, so he cuts his arms but his emoness doesn't show. I didn't even notice his arms until someone pointed it out. I was too busy looking at his face.

LOL. Why are the other band members slapping his ass???

yeh i know what you mean lol but there some hot chicks as well in da audience which is always nice to see

Heh, an old norwegian/finnish saying goes that all swedish men are gay (well, it's not true, but a good thing to make fun of :lol: ), but there are many hot chicks in Sweden. But it's a well-known fact that Finland has the most hottest women in the nordic countries :p

Roope is fucking hilarious. and um,the Jaska spankfest looked like fun.

but yeah,the DVD is fantastic

wait....so the guy getting his ass slapped by all the others is Jaska right? cuz i thought it was alexi at first, but you can't see any tattoos on the guy's arm, so i figured it's not alexi...

wait....so the guy getting his ass slapped by all the others is Jaska right? cuz i thought it was alexi at first, but you can't see any tattoos on the guy's arm, so i figured it's not alexi...

yup. I think right at the end of it,you can see his face as he puts his pants back on:lol: