COB to tour North America with Amon Amarth

@Nikki: Do you mean after the show? Like, Alexi had several security people with him to protect his divine rockstar ass from all the poor, normal people around? Sorry, but I'm a little pissed off.

Yeah,the venue security was with him on the way to the bus,but Alexi looked like he didn't want them around

Yup, thx Nikkie and I agree about the asskicking. It's just that when you said 'bodyguards', I thought of several people that Alexi hired to keep his fans away from him, rather than venue security who thought they had to protect him after the show.
Axl Rose is an asshat by the way. Appetite for Destruction rules but Axl is still an ass.

Yup, thx Nikkie and I agree about the asskicking. It's just that when you said 'bodyguards', I thought of several people that Alexi hired to keep his fans away from him, rather than venue security who thought they had to protect him after the show.
Axl Rose is an asshat by the way. Appetite for Destruction rules but Axl is still an ass.

hahaah,yeah,I don't think Alexi would do that....and yeah,Axl is an asshole

The show in Montreal last night was amazing.... Roope messed up a bit of In Your Face but it doesn't matter, the whole show was great... I felt like so happy and I want to see them again now...

My girlfriend and I met JMBULLET night of 18th @ show... met MEGUSTOMUCHO day of 19th show... so fucking tired JUST GOT HOME NOW.. I HAVE THE BEST FUCKING BODOM CONCERT STORY EEEEEEEVVVEEEERRRR. FOUR WORDS: BACKSTAGE and AFTER-PARTY. HOLY FUUUUUUUUUCCK. WE PARTIED WITH BODOM AND AMON AMRTH FOR LIKE 2.5-3 HOURS IT WAS FUCKING AMAZING, PLUS A BUNCH OF OTHER SHIT. JASKA, HENKKA AND ROOPE ARE THE MOTHERFUCKING SHIIIIT I LOOOOOOOOVE THEM, SO GREAT... NICEST GUYS EVVVVVER!!!

anyways.. I'll post more about my AMAZING time later and pics too... I'm so tired.. got an 9min video of the mask of sanity medley, hope it turned out good!

My girlfriend and I met JMBULLET night of 18th @ show... met MEGUSTOMUCHO day of 19th show... so fucking tired JUST GOT HOME NOW.. I HAVE THE BEST FUCKING BODOM CONCERT STORY EEEEEEEVVVEEEERRRR. FOUR WORDS: BACKSTAGE and AFTER-PARTY. HOLY FUUUUUUUUUCCK. WE PARTIED WITH BODOM AND AMON AMRTH FOR LIKE 2.5-3 HOURS IT WAS FUCKING AMAZING, PLUS A BUNCH OF OTHER SHIT. JASKA, HENKKA AND ROOPE ARE THE MOTHERFUCKING SHIIIIT I LOOOOOOOOVE THEM, SO GREAT... NICEST GUYS EVVVVVER!!!

anyways.. I'll post more about my AMAZING time later and pics too... I'm so tired.. got an 9min video of the mask of sanity medley, hope it turned out good!

Awesome, can't wait to see that video.

Some of us went to wait at the tour bus, for like more than an hour in the freakin cold, but it was worth it. Got to meet Henkka, Roope and Jaska and they were really nice. Also some Amon Amarth fellas, the two guitarists IIRC. Got some pics and autographs! Oh and a signed drumstick :rofl:

As for the show, it was pretty much kickass... Sanctity was really good, one of the highlights of the show IMO (and the sound was crystal clear when they played, but it gradually went bad as the bands changed). Gojira was awesome and the bassist seemed to have a blast. Amon Amarth was insane, the fans went apeshit as well... I'm bruised everywhere from being up front. And Bodom was good, I liked the second half of the show better though, when Alexi didn't totally like like he was gonna die (he fucking puked next to his mic, some tour crew had to come clean it up :puke: )

Awesome, can't wait to see that video.

Some of us went to wait at the tour bus, for like more than an hour in the freakin cold, but it was worth it. Got to meet Henkka, Roope and Jaska and they were really nice. Also some Amon Amarth fellas, the two guitarists IIRC. Got some pics and autographs! Oh and a signed drumstick :rofl:

As for the show, it was pretty much kickass... Sanctity was really good, one of the highlights of the show IMO (and the sound was crystal clear when they played, but it gradually went bad as the bands changed). Gojira was awesome and the bassist seemed to have a blast. Amon Amarth was insane, the fans went apeshit as well... I'm bruised everywhere from being up front. And Bodom was good, I liked the second half of the show better though, when Alexi didn't totally like like he was gonna die (he fucking puked next to his mic, some tour crew had to come clean it up :puke: )

Yeh, I'm not sure how the video turned out yet, but I was pretty far back on the balcony the first night when I took it so I'm hoping it's good. But I lost my USB chord so I have to go out and buy one later.

Which night are you talking about? 18th or19th? I went to both, first night I waited in the cold from after the show to about 1am, and I met Roope, Henkka, Guitarist from Sanctity, Johan and a few other cool people. Second day I waited at the tourbus from 1pm to like 5pm, met Everyone from Sanctity, hung out with then went to lunch with the bassist Derek (he was really nice), then we met the drummer from AA, he looked pissed/hungover, and met Joe from Gojira. Then by luck of the draw I got a backstage pass just for being so nice and yeh, then I went in and got my girlfriend in and we had an AMAZING fuckign time.

The shows both nights were great, crowd was NUTS on the 18th. Just a great time. The only complaint I'd have is that Alexi and Janne sorta seemed like dicks, I mean people were waiting in the fucking freezing cold and they just walked right by them and didn't do shit, but the rest of the band went out and said hi, so :erk:

Yeh, I'm not sure how the video turned out yet, but I was pretty far back on the balcony the first night when I took it so I'm hoping it's good. But I lost my USB chord so I have to go out and buy one later.

Which night are you talking about? 18th or19th? I went to both, first night I waited in the cold from after the show to about 1am, and I met Roope, Henkka, Guitarist from Sanctity, Johan and a few other cool people. Second day I waited at the tourbus from 1pm to like 5pm, met Everyone from Sanctity, hung out with then went to lunch with the bassist Derek (he was really nice), then we met the drummer from AA, he looked pissed/hungover, and met Joe from Gojira. Then by luck of the draw I got a backstage pass just for being so nice and yeh, then I went in and got my girlfriend in and we had an AMAZING fuckign time.

The shows both nights were great, crowd was NUTS on the 18th. Just a great time. The only complaint I'd have is that Alexi and Janne sorta seemed like dicks, I mean people were waiting in the fucking freezing cold and they just walked right by them and didn't do shit, but the rest of the band went out and said hi, so :erk:

haha janne went out of the bus like 10 minutes after the show and talked and took pictures and signed stuff.

Err...well, Alexi's been puking a lot recently so maybe he was just feeling wicked ill and didn't wanna speak to anyone?
Maybe? I dunno of course, but if I was really ill and tired from playing a show I wouldn't wanna speak to anyone...

haha janne went out of the bus like 10 minutes after the show and talked and took pictures and signed stuff.

:lol: Cool for you. Alexi and Janne sorta seemed like dicks eventhough I didn't meet them... I mean they walked right by me, ionna I guess they were sick or partied too hard the night before but still it would have took five mins to take a few pics and say hi to the fans but who knows. I don't care cuz I got to hang with the rest of the band for a few hours it was great :D they're so nice... same with Johan he was so funny and kind, they all were.

:lol: Cool for you. Alexi and Janne sorta seemed like dicks eventhough I didn't meet them... I mean they walked right by me, ionna I guess they were sick or partied too hard the night before but still it would have took five mins to take a few pics and say hi to the fans but who knows. I don't care cuz I got to hang with the rest of the band for a few hours it was great :D they're so nice... same with Johan he was so funny and kind, they all were.

The few times I've met Alexi he's been really nice, but if you feel like shit then you feel like shit you know?...
Glad you had a good time anyways...!!!! frikken awesome!

yeah, when i went to go see them, i had the opportunity to meet johan. but it was right in the middle of cob set, and my two friends like..took off running when they see him. they came back and had they're concert ticket signed, it was sweet.