COB to tour North America with Amon Amarth

Nikki

Apr 13, 2006
Everywhere
CHILDREN OF BODOM will team up with AMON AMARTH, SANCTITY, and GOJIRA for a North American tour in December. Tentative dates so far are as follows:

29.11.2006 (PA) PHILADELPHIA, TROCADERO (WITHOUT AMON AMARTH)
30.11.2006 (NY) ROCHESTER, WATER STREET (WITHOUT AMON AMARTH)

01.12.2006 (MI) DETROIT, HARPOS
02.12.2006 (WI) MILWAUKEE, EAGLES CLUB
04.12.2006 (TX) DALLAS, GYSPY
06.12.2006 (AZ) PHOENIX, MARQUEE THEATER
07.12.2006 (CA) ANAHEIM / HOUSE OF BLUES
08.12.2006 (CA) SAN DIEGO, SOMA
09.12.2006 (CA) LOS ANGELES, THE WILTERN
11.12.2006 (CO) DENVER, ODGEON THEATRE
12.12.2006 (KS) LAWRENCE, GRANADA
13.12.2006 (MN) MINNEAPOLIS, FIRST AVENUE
15.12.2006 (DC) WASHINGTON, 9:30 CLUB
16.12.2006 (MA) WORCHESTER, PALLADIUM
17.12.2006 (NY) NEW YORK, NOKIA THEATRE
18.12.2006 (QU) MONTREAL, METROPOLIS
19.12.2006 (QU) MONTREAL, METROPOLIS

As previously reported, CHILDREN OF BODOM's DVD, "Chaos Ridden Years – Stockholm Knockout Live", has had its U.S. release date pushed back to October 24 from the previously announced October 10. The DVD will be issued in Finland on October 11 and the rest of Europe on October 16.

Please note that the DVD+2CD "Deluxe Sound & Vision" edition of "Chaos Ridden Years – Stockholm Knockout Live" will only be available in continental Europe via Universal. Spinefarm Records will not release this version in Finland and it will not be issued in the U.S.

As previously reported, the track "Living Dead Beat" from the "Chaos Ridden Years – Stockholm Knockout Live" companion double live CD has been posted online at the band's official MySpace page.

"Chaos Ridden Years – Stockholm Knockout Live" is estimated to contain over three hours of non-stop COB action, including a live concert, videos, and a rare documentary on the band from past to present.

Directed by Patric Ullaeus of the Revolver Film Company, the DVD mainly focuses on the February 5, 2006 live concert in Stockholm, Sweden, featuring over 90 minutes of live excitement. Finalizing the material on this super-packed DVD will be two interviews/documentary-type films about the band's past, present and future directed by Yka Jarvinen (Indie Films OY), a "making of the DVD," and photo gallery.

Kamaria said:
idk for the good of us all pray it is true. i really wanna see bodom play again. its my goal...

usually blabbermouth is good for that stuff,it's always about 97% true. I'd like to see Bodom again,plus with Amon Amarth,I haven't seen them for a while,I miss those guys

Kamaria said:
yeah dude i think im going to jump off the walls in excitement

that's how I was like when I first heard this,I was like,YES!" They better come to Philly,perferably on December 9th,unless that's not a weekend

Kamaria said:
well i fuckin live in Canada in the dead center so i pray and hope they copme remotely close to me again :) *bounces*

I hope so too,everyone deserves a chance to see Bodom/Amon Amarth

They're playin with Amon Amarth again...? SWEET!

Fuckin A, if they're goin to Dallas that means they MUST come here! (Houston Texas)

FUCK YEAH BABY!

shit,I just looked up sancity and they were decent,the other band was ok I guess

well they already said in interviews they will hit north american in the winter again