CHAOS RIDDEN YEARS - STOCKHOLM KNOCKOUT LIVE DVD / 2CD

Just got a question:Does anyone know what song Alexi's playing at the end of the documentary?It's the same(I think) one that Janne's playing with the accordion and those other people(don't know who that is).
Could anyone help?

it's indeed Hate Me!, but the cover version by Eläkeläiset, called Vihaan humppa. You can find that on their CD Humppasirkus. The footage from the show is from an appearance where they joined Eläkeläiset on stage. I guess it was in Tavastia, but i'm not positive on that.
and about the price: I paid 30€ for the special edition at EMP.

anyone seen the Roope's guitars footage on the dvd? I know I saw it listed somewhere and I've seen screenshots, but I can't find the shit on the net anywhere.

someoone put it on youtube for satan's sake

anyone seen the Roope's guitars footage on the dvd? I know I saw it listed somewhere and I've seen screenshots, but I can't find the shit on the net anywhere.

someoone put it on youtube for satan's sake

I think its in the deleted scenes part of the dvd, instead of asking people to break the law for you why cant you buy the dvd like everyone else?

Yeah,I mean that DVD's worth buying,especially if you're a fan(which you apparently are cause you're on the forum and you're registered and...)
Come on,you can afford a computer and that DVD costs only 14$!
Thanks to all the ppl that helped me out with the finnish Hate Me! version!

I was finally able to get the DVD and watch it.

The concert was really good, although I thought Alexi was really low in the mix. The deleted scenes were really funny. Overall, it was excellent except that i could have done without seeing Roope's naked ass and Alexi's bits and pieces :oops:

it's indeed Hate Me!, but the cover version by Eläkeläiset, called Vihaan humppa. You can find that on their CD Humppasirkus. The footage from the show is from an appearance where they joined Eläkeläiset on stage. I guess it was in Tavastia, but i'm not positive on that.
and about the price: I paid 30€ for the special edition at EMP.

I am not so sure about this either but somebody told me it was Ilosaarirock

I'm buying the DVD but its completely sold out at every store here so I'm just waiting till it gets in stock. I just really want to see Roope's little section, and I figured since some numskull uploaded the entire show on youtube, someone could add a little deleted scenes goodie.

I don't know if anyone else asked this yet but i don't feel like going threw 20 somethings pages for my question lol sorry if it's already been asked.

After listening to the Interviews ,on the new DVD, close to the end Alexi is playing Hate me , acoustic finnish version , there anyway to get that version or if it's just on the DVD in that part? The version was awsome and i want to find it somewhere , probably doesn't exist other then there but im testing my luck.

the song by COB (wel...Alexi) is only on the DVD but the original song (with finnish lyrics I mean) is from Eläkeläiset

Does anyone know what song they're playing at the very end when Janne and Jaska are playing Downfall in the background and Roope and Alexi are doing this "old-school" thing over it? (it's CD2, track 9, runtime 0:33 till 1:22).
I think I've heard it before, but I'm not sure. Does anyone know if it's a song or just improvised stuff?

Does anyone know what song they're playing at the very end when Janne and Jaska are playing Downfall in the background and Roope and Alexi are doing this "old-school" thing over it? (it's CD2, track 9, runtime 0:33 till 1:22).
I think I've heard it before, but I'm not sure. Does anyone know if it's a song or just improvised stuff?

They play many well known metal riffs. Riffs are from Judas Priest's "Breaking The Law", Mötley Crüe's "Too Young To Fall in Love" and "Wild Side" and Dio's "Holy Drive"