Children Of Bodom - Chaos Ridden Years - Stockholm Knockout Live

this quite a dissappointment. just like most other dvds. bands should put a recent proshot film on thier dvds but also put some stuff never seen before like the interviews or say a home video of one of cobs first gigs, you know something interesting and old or rare that the fans can really appreciate. i'll probably check it out anyways but i was really hoping for more.

Finland's CHILDREN OF BODOM have set "Chaos Ridden Years Stockholm Knockout Live" as the title of their upcoming DVD, due on October 10, 2006. The disc is estimated to contain over three hours of non-stop COB action, including a live concert, videos, and a rare documentary on the band from past to present.

Directed by Patric Ullaeus of the Revolver Film Company, the DVD will mainly focus on the February 5, 2006 live concert in Stockholm, Sweden, featuring over 90 minutes of live excitement. The track listing is as follows:

01. Intro
02. Living Dead Beat
03. Sixpounder
04. Silent Night, Bodom Night
05. Hate Me!
06. We're Not Gonna Fall
07. Angels Don't Kill
08. Bodom After Midnight / Bodom Beach Terror (medley)
09. Follow the Reaper
10. Needled 24/7
11. In Your Face
12. Hate Crew Deathroll
13. Are You Dead Yet?
14. Lake Bodom
15. Everytime I Die
16. Downfall
17. Outro

The DVD will contain every official COB video ever made! Here's a list of the videos:

01. Downfall
02. Deadnight Warrior
03. Everytime I Die
04. Needled 24/7
05. Trashed, Lost & Strungout
06. Sixpounder
07. In Your Face
08. Are You Dead Yet? (original version and alternative version)

Finalizing the material on this super-packed DVD will be two interviews/documentary-type films about the band's past, present and future directed by Yka Jarvinen (Indie Films OY), a "making of the DVD," and photo gallery.

-quoted from a bulliten on their myspace posted an hour ago

The alternate AYDY? vid will most obiously just lack the texts popping up.

Why did they include Deadnight Warrior vid? It's sucks ass big time.

Why didn't they play Punch Me I Bleed on that gig? Love the beginning, it's so "mysterious".

Joonas Lehtonen said:

Why didn't they play Punch Me I Bleed on that gig? Love the beginning, it's so "mysterious".
LOL

Joonas Lehtonen said:

yeah..so mysteriously like Pantera - Hard Lines,Sunken Cheeks

Enemy242 said:
you guys know that the myspace for cob they have isn't official right? thats definately not the best place to get your info from.

It is official but it doesn't mean the info there would be correct. Needled is not going to be on it.

Joonas Lehtonen said:
Because they can, and its a good song, you suck ass big time.
Because there are better songs than that.
:)