Children Of Bodom - Chaos Ridden Years - Stockholm Knockout Live

DIEDOTEXE said:
I cant wait. I just hope the interviews dont ask the same damn questions they usually do. The In Flames DVD had like 5 different interviews with the same guy that asked, "whats it like being a rockstar and performing in front of a large audience" (sigh). Ill still buy it though. I also cant wait for the alexi - janne instructional video. Thats gonna be SWEET!!!
when is that instructional video supposed to come out? i thought it turned into the Young Guitar Beginners and Janne ended up not being in it.

metalhatebreeder said:
too bad there only 8 live video's on it..
btw.. do ya know if these interviews are in english or fuckin finnish>?
Interviews are in fuckin english:(

Here is the setlist :

Intro (Drink It Up by NWA)
Living Dead Beat
Sixpounder
Silent Night, Bodom Night
Hate Me!
We're Not Gonna Fall
Angels Don't Kill
Jaska's drum solo
Bodom After Midnight / Bodom Beach Terror mix
Follow The Reaper
Needled 24/7
Alexi&Janne solo battle
In Your Face
Hate Crew Deathroll
Are You Dead Yet?
------
Roope's solo
Lake Bodom
Everytime I Die
Downfall
(Outro: Fight For Your Right (To Party) by Beastie Boys)

Good setlist but where is Deadnight Warrior :( I don´t like AYDY songs very much but In Your Face is , Living dead beat and T,L & S (Why this isn´t at the setlist) are good songs. I hope on the dvd there will be old gigs or something old live videos :)

Awesome.Exactly the same than in Barcelona's show.I`ll buy it when it comes out,but I also missed in Barcelona T,L&S,it's a kick ass song,it's a pitty that they don't play them live,but we all know that when they say that ''it doesn't work live'' it'll be difficult to hear ir live.And also I heard that it was the first AYDY song that they played live(before releasing the album)and someone recorded it and put it in the internet,so COB got angry and stopped playin' it live.:erk:

i was going to be pissed if the solos werent in there, but i read and was happy that they are gonna be.

i still think its weird that their not gonna put the Needled 24/7 video in it, oh well. ill buy it though

xshadowsoulsx said:
i was going to be pissed if the solos werent in there, but i read and was happy that they are gonna be.

i still think its weird that their not gonna put the Needled 24/7 video in it, oh well. ill buy it though

They don´t like that video thats why it´s not on the dvd :D btw i don´t care about those videos i just want to see the gig and historic stuff ;)

Snbn said:
They don´t like that video thats why it´s not on the dvd :D btw i don´t care about those videos i just want to see the gig and historic stuff ;)
i see on scythes-of-bodom, that they said Needled wasnt going to be on it, but i just checked www.bravewords.com and they show it having Needled on it. which is right?