CHAOS RIDDEN YEARS - STOCKHOLM KNOCKOUT LIVE DVD / 2CD

Yeah, I heard that was really fun, and want to pick it up, but I dont have the right system, might pick it up with the money I get for christmas :D

well, i mentioned on here a while ago that my wife was getting it for me. well, she did. im watching it right now, and i watched the documentary last night...haha...alexi snorted a condom. what a freak.

^LOL! Really? I didn't know about that! Alexi's a weirdo. Well in stores over here, they finally have the CRY cd and on it, it said the dvd was suppose to come soon! WTF? The dvd should have come out before the cd! Now i have to wait longer.

The DVD is awesome!!! Alexi plays better on this than on the Nosturi gig, which is a big +. He looks sad sometimes when he's doing the vocals. There's some pretty strange wierdos in the audience, we always laugh at some of their faces with my friends. That's the price of having fun :loco:

i got the dvd for x-mas. btw its only 13 bucks on amazon.com. man the dvd pr0ns. awesome concert they played. the documentary is excellent. lol the deleted scene section is hilarious as fuck. why the hell are the other band mates slapping alexi's ass??? CoB seems like a bunch of really cool guys, i wanna meet em soooo bad. they drink a fuckin lot lol, and do some crazy shit ha ha ha. any fan of CoB should get this definetly. i also always laugh at that part in the Trashed and Lost in Helsinki from the EP thing where Roope is talking about the place where alexi is wrestling with the other bandmate (i forget who) and he's talking about some black death thing lol. i was also surprised to see some sweet pyrotechnic shit on the stockholm dvd.

It's old for me so I never commented... it's an amazing DVD, Alexi is fuckign sick for taking a sip of that beer/cigarette butt filled cup.... :erk:

"I've puked in Greece, what have you done?"