COB to tour North America with Amon Amarth

Heartless: I read all your posts a couple of days ago and i WAS soooooooooo fuckin jealous and i started getting hysterical again but i didn't reply cuz i didn't want to get my ass banned again and esp. on the same thread as the last time. But now that i'm calm, it sounded fuckin awsome! Glad you had fun. How did you get to meet those other bands before the show and where did you get that COB sweater? BTW, the pics are amazing. COB rock!

Heartless: I read all your posts a couple of days ago and i WAS soooooooooo fuckin jealous and i started getting hysterical again but i didn't reply cuz i didn't want to get my ass banned again and esp. on the same thread as the last time. But now that i'm calm, it sounded fuckin awsome! Glad you had fun. How did you get to meet those other bands before the show and where did you get that COB sweater? BTW, the pics are amazing. COB rock!

:lol: The sweater.. um I got it as a xmas gift from my girlfriend's mom, it's a nice FtR zip-up hoodie, fucking expensive though! :) but no need to feel jealous, just remember to always be kind and generous, it pays off, although I do it because I like to, not for any reward, cuz there is never really any except your own personal feeling of having done something good, but this time it paid off a great deal more :D:D:D:D

I tell you what though, since you love Alexi so much, post a picture of yourself holding up a sheet of paper saying 'Thank you Heartless, you rock!' and I swear to god I'll mail you my Laiho guitar pick.

OMG, OMG, OMG, are you fuckin serious????!!!!! Yeah, right! First of all, i'm not giving a stranger my address and secondly, you'd probablby just give me a fake pic.

OMG, OMG, OMG, are you fuckin serious????!!!!! Yeah, right! First of all, i'm not giving a stranger my address and secondly, you'd probablby just give me a fake pic.

Um, yeh ok, a 'fake pick' :lol:... well maybe a fake pick would be more appropriate seeing as this is a fake account. Seriously...

I repeat... This proves it: FAKE ACCOUNT! FAKE ACCOUNT! FAKE ACCOUNT! FAKE ACCOUNT! FAKE ACCOUNT! FAKE ACCOUNT! FAKE ACCOUNT! FAKE ACCOUNT! FAKE ACCOUNT! FAKE ACCOUNT! FAKE ACCOUNT! FAKE ACCOUNT! FAKE ACCOUNT! FAKE ACCOUNT! FAKE ACCOUNT! FAKE ACCOUNT! FAKE ACCOUNT! FAKE ACCOUNT! FAKE ACCOUNT! FAKE ACCOUNT! FAKE ACCOUNT! FAKE ACCOUNT! FAKE ACCOUNT! FAKE ACCOUNT! FAKE ACCOUNT! FAKE ACCOUNT! FAKE ACCOUNT! FAKE ACCOUNT! FAKE ACCOUNT! FAKE ACCOUNT! FAKE ACCOUNT! FAKE ACCOUNT! FAKE ACCOUNT! FAKE ACCOUNT! FAKE ACCOUNT! FAKE ACCOUNT! FAKE ACCOUNT! FAKE ACCOUNT! FAKE ACCOUNT! FAKE ACCOUNT! FAKE ACCOUNT! FAKE ACCOUNT! FAKE ACCOUNT! FAKE ACCOUNT! FAKE ACCOUNT! FAKE ACCOUNT! FAKE ACCOUNT! FAKE ACCOUNT! FAKE ACCOUNT! FAKE ACCOUNT!

no I think he would do it.

I swear to god I would have done it if she did what I had said... BUT as we've just established the fakeness of this account there would be no need.What a dumb fucking troll... you'd think if someone was truly that obsessed a mere photo to obtain something their beloved held (and has their signature printed on it) wouldn't be a big deal. :lol: Fucking fake.