COB to tour North America with Amon Amarth

Oh, my bad. I think Decapitated and Deicide on the same week is perfect too. Anyway, i can't wait til more tour dates are up.

Where are you guys finding your dates? I'm looking on Ticketmaster and they only have 4 dates on there - and they are not even the two dates that were released initially!
They HAVE to come to Houston!
Otherwise I'm taking a 5 hour long road trip to Dallas..

I just searched tickets.com for my venue and it has it listed there

this is what i found out so far..:

Fri, 12/01/06
06:00 PM Children of Bodom
Harpos
Detroit, MI Find Tickets

Sat, 12/09/06
07:30 PM Children of Bodom
The Wiltern LG
Los Angeles, CA Find Tickets

Wed, 11/29/06
07:00 PM Children of Bodom
Trocadero
Philadelphia, PA Find Tickets

Sat, 12/02/06
08:00 PM Children of Bodom
Eagles Club/The Rave/Eagles Ballroom
Milwaukee, WI More Info
on sale:
Sat, 09/23/06 10:00 AM
Tue, 12/12/06
08:00 PM Children of Bodom
Granada
Lawrence, KS More Info
on sale:
Tue, 09/19/06 10:00 AM

bet anyone 5 bucks and lunch that they'll end up playing Toronto atleeeast once. I prey to Odin that Amon Amarth grace us with their show, when they played with bodom befor it was a great show and Amon Amarth put on a killer preformance at this years wacken in germany, they had an entire viking show and they played it at 3 in the morning the crowd was great. True viking spirits roaming everywhere that night.

Wyld_Chyld666 said:
bet anyone 5 bucks and lunch that they'll end up playing Toronto atleeeast once. I prey to Odin that Amon Amarth grace us with their show, when they played with bodom befor it was a great show and Amon Amarth put on a killer preformance at this years wacken in germany, they had an entire viking show and they played it at 3 in the morning the crowd was great. True viking spirits roaming everywhere that night.
Sorry TO inform you...but Inside info tells me No bodom show in Toronto.

IM already planning a trip to Montreal :p