COB to tour North America with Amon Amarth

just go back on this topic the setlist is there. also on scythes of bodom. It is the same every show except they got rid of KtS.

I was gonna go to the NYC show but now I'm not 'cause I have two finals on Monday, so I wasted $40 on the ticket... Oh well, priorities first.

I was gonna go to the NYC show but now I'm not 'cause I have two finals on Monday, so I wasted $40 on the ticket... Oh well, priorities first.

Hey,I'm gonna try to buy your ticket,um...I guess we'll meet at the Troc later on tonight? I'll call you or email you later

Yes, Mask of Sanity spliced with Deadnight Warrior in the middle. Kickass. This time around, they played a lot of new stuff and less old. Alexi puked on stage and gave Janne a kiss on the cheek...aww.

Review of the Lawrence show to come soon in Metal Maniacs. :kickass:

HE PUKED ON STAGE THEN GAVE JANNE A KISS ON THE CHEEK??!?! :puke:

Tommorow,yes!

So I finished giving out the hats last night,they were all very thankful,and I got a nice thank you gift from Henkka:lol: Tonight,i'm going to make them little teddy bears with their names and COBHC on them.

yes she did, we were over at the left side of the stage in the front just incase you want to know

cool man, that was funny to see them wearing Santa hats, cob always puts on a fun show...too bad about AA's sound problems though. :ill:

Arkard: Every stage has got to be better than the unholy alliance stage. Our's was really small. OMG, i could practically imagine Allu and Randy on stage together singing In Your Face muthafucka!!!!! Any footage from the show?