Song Connections

(__Joonas__)

† Followed the Reaper †
Mar 23, 2005
Finland
I'm making a CoB CD where I'll gather the songs I like best and are the best to blast out in a car for example.. This is what I've come up with, but it changes everyday:

Knuckleduster
You're Better Off Dead
Sixpounder
In Your Face
Bodom Beach Terror
Angels Don't Kill
Trashed, Lost & Strungout
Hate Me
Needled 24/7
Everytime I Die
Don't Stop at the Top

It's difficult because I want the end of each song to mold well into the beginning of the following song, you know. (I didn't take Silent Night, Bodom Night, because I think it's not so badass, I would've taken the live version but there's this stupid ending speech.)

I'll need to buy the You're Better Off Dead single version. You know this drumming solo that comes when the song has ended? You can play Sixpounder to follow it instantly. Also I think Angels Don't Kill ending fits well to sort of prelude T,L&S.

Any ideas..??

those are some pretty fukin badass songs d00d, wouldn't want anything from hatebreeder or something wild, when you blast those out of your car people might think you're a pussy and not a real metalhead

Enemy242 said:
those are some pretty fukin badass songs d00d, wouldn't want anything from hatebreeder or something wild, when you blast those out of your car people might think you're a pussy and not a real metalhead

Look at me, I'm a big furry pussy

Enemy242 said:

*Thumbs up*