Somebody make this CD for me, PLZ!!!

Hankippa tuo bestbreeder levy, tai sitte hanki sellanen kiva pieni ohjelma jolla voi ripata koneelle ne biisit mitkä haluaa. ja jos ei jotain biisejä ole, niin hanki ne jostain. levyjä voi ostaa ja silleen..

DeadnightWarrior said:
what kind of dancing is there to bodom-style music next to headbanging

Last summer we used to charm girls dancing along with Darude's Sandstorm which is kinda as fast as Bodom.. headbanging can be related to some dancing..

Joonas Lehtonen said:
1. Napoleon XIV - They're Coming to Take Me Away, Ha-Ha
2. Hate Me! (the original single version!!!)
3. Knuckleduster
4. Silent Night, Bodom Night
5. Angels Don't Kill (without "I want no-one to escape" / surround doesn't spell this)
6. Trashed, Lost & Strungout
7. Sixpounder
8. Follow the Reaper (without the speech in the beginning & ending!)
9. Bodom After Midnight
10. Needled 24/7 (without the speech in the ending!)
11. Everytime I Die
12. Kissing the Shadows
13. Don't Stop at the Top
14. Downfall

Okay I know nobody's gonna make this and send it to me, but just thought this would be cool, I was supposed to pick up the kind of dance-style songs and simultaneously make it a kind of best-of album.

Suomipojat hoi, joku tehkää tä mulle pientä korvausta vastaan!!!

So this is a best of CD... but yeah, you miss some vital stuff from Something Wild and everything else is at least one track off each Bodom CD. I'm not saying you have to own CDs of bands to be able to like them, especially with mp3's and some CDs being quite hard to find but it's not exactly as if Bodom are inaccesible, so why not just buy these yourself? Granted, not everyone has spare cash to just go and buy CDs, but you can afford the internet so... Plus I hear mp3's also burn to CD now... ;)

Joonas Lehtonen said:
Last summer we used to charm girls dancing along with Darude's Sandstorm which is kinda as fast as Bodom.. headbanging can be related to some dancing..

....and you're still single right?

Shagoroth said:
@Joonas: theres an album callde: bestbreedre
breastfeeder.jpg

?

Lol, and I thought I had all the CDs... and I'm not a single anymore... This CD would be for me just for fun and for a friend so he can charm his girls...

Joonas Lehtonen said:
Aah, spoiled brats, people who can make anything themselves but don't help one who can't...

You have friends.

Maybe if you blow one of em they might make it for you.

Yeah yeah that wasn't the point remember I said I know nobody's gonna make it unless some gay wants to seduce me or something, I mean would you post it to me from the other side of the world and then wait for me to post a letter with cash inside, ain't gonna happen... I mean of course I would be morale. Or maybe not, who knows, to tell you the truth...

bobvex sent out like 20 something Stone mp3 cds. Haha.. Why wouldn't someone send shit?

But honestly.. When I read your first post.. And saw the term "danceable tracks" That's when I decided this post was officialy stupid.

So yea.. No dancing for you, no serenading people with quick feet. And no humiliating yourself to good music.. Although, if you play some old Bodom, maybe you'll get applause anyways, just for the great music.. And if you bring a life-size alexi laiho cardboard-cutout... Yea, you may get the chicks too.

Happy hunting.

Now look, COB is like drinking party music.. just cut off with the dancing shit thing already.. can't play mp3's either.. I'll just try to make it with a friend who's got all this shit so forget it.

Joonas Lehtonen said:
Pitäis jotenki kummasti pystyy leikkaa niitä biisei

Googlella löytyy ohjelma jolla voit leikata. Jos et löydä googleen niin se onki jo eri ongelma :lol:

Nykyaikana joskus pistää vihaksi ihmiset jotka vaan valittaa että "noku pitäis tehdä tietokoneella näin mutten osaa eikä oo sopivaa ohjelmaakaan". Mikä estää etsimästä tarpeellisen tiedon netistä ite? Homma toimii kympillä. Ja kokemushan on paras opettaja: jos mokaat, ni tiedät ainaki seuraavalla kerralla mitä EI kannata tehdä :Spin:

translation for the fuckers with no clue about finnish language: blah blah yada yada nothing to see here.... :p

CadalMord said:
Googlella löytyy ohjelma jolla voit leikata. Jos et löydä googleen niin se onki jo eri ongelma :lol:

Nykyaikana joskus pistää vihaksi ihmiset jotka vaan valittaa että "noku pitäis tehdä tietokoneella näin mutten osaa eikä oo sopivaa ohjelmaakaan". Mikä estää etsimästä tarpeellisen tiedon netistä ite? Homma toimii kympillä. Ja kokemushan on paras opettaja: jos mokaat, ni tiedät ainaki seuraavalla kerralla mitä EI kannata tehdä :Spin:

Minkä niminen ohjelma? Mut viisas pistää muut tekeen työn puolestaan, voihan joku innostuakin. Ja opin mieluummin muiden virheistä.