- T, L n' S
- Children of Bodom
- Warheart
- Hatebreeder
- Hellion
- Lake Bodom
- Silent Night, Bodom Night
- Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood.

I've been thinking about the proper order for months.... and this is the latest and best I came up with. But I want it to be perfect..Anyone figure any more real good combinations..???

They did find me the old single Children of Bodom, and it sounds great compared to the Hatebreeder mix. But it cost 20€!!!!!! And they'd sold it abroad for 40€!! So I didn't take it.

BodomsReaper said:
i dont like the songs knuckleduster and punch me i bleed, they dont interest me at all.

Knuckleduster.. the first minute plus is awesome, damn I gotta play it in a car.. Punch Me I Bleed is pretty boring, and I don't think it's among their best, but I just felt like putting it in.

The Bringer said:
It looks like you just got back from the show and downloaded the songs you remembered being played and then a few others as well.

Because they obviously like to play most of their best songs.. No fillers here.

In general I think you have the worst list i could have imagined...despite Follow the Reaper, SILENt NIGHT, BODOM NIGHT and maybe Hate me.

Do you like your mother?

^ You are weird.

Name me one of the songs I picked that you think isn't good.
This just proves we have a different taste in music..

Joonas Lehtonen said:
^ You are weird.

Name me one of the songs I picked that you think isn't good.
This just proves we have a different taste in music..

ill name one, punch me i bleed, its terrible.

EVERYTIME I DIE
KNUCKLEDUSTER
ANGELS DON'T KILL
LIVING DEAD BEAT
ARE YOU DEAD YET?
NEEDLED 24/7
IN YOUR FACE
PUNCH ME I BLEED
DON'T STOP AT THE TOP

There you go.

So I guess I'll take Punch Me I Bleed out.. I don't think it's one of their best, but it's kinda strange so I thought it would be exciting

Now I have it like this:

Scorpions Cover
Everytime I Die
Silent Night, Bodom Night
Hate Me!
In Your Face
Punch Me I Bleed
Knuckleduster
Angels Don't Kill
Living Dead Beat
Needled 24/7
Trashed, Lost & Strungout
Are You Dead Yet?
Follow the Reaper

There's this kind of similar guitar medley thing in Punch Me I Bleed and Knuckleduster, so it put them kind of together.

Angels Don't Kill ends up like death, and Living Dead Beat kind of.. makes it beat again.

Needled 24/7 kind of speeds up the "dying" guitar at the end of Living Dead Beat.

Trashed, Lost & Strungout has something similar about the melody as with Needled 24/7.. And the ending of T,L&S and the beginning of AYDY? kind of melt together!

And I think the enging is pretty exciting..
Try 'em out! I think the last nine songs all have very interesting combinations!!