Which COB songs do you wanna hear LIVE?

If they included If you want peace... prepare for war, Children of Decadence and You're better off dead in their current setlist it would be perfect for me.

I really like Something Wild, but I dont think songs like RLIME p.2, In the shadows and The Nail would fit with their current sound. Would give almost anything to go back to 97-98 and see them at some small club :p

Joonas Lehtonen said:
Anyone heard Bodom After Midnight / Bodom Beach Terror mix? How is it

Yeah it was pretty cool lots of transition solos in it, but i would say they should jsut play hatebreeder start to finish. Would be best show ever. DO IT IN TORONTO ON THE 24th OF MARCH!

-Unhallowed- said:
If they included If you want peace... prepare for war, Children of Decadence and You're better off dead in their current setlist it would be perfect for me.

I really like Something Wild, but I dont think songs like RLIME p.2, In the shadows and The Nail would fit with their current sound. Would give almost anything to go back to 97-98 and see them at some small club :p

If you want peace...prepare for war is the worst song bodom ever made

Lithium said:
If you want peace...prepare for war is the worst song bodom ever made

You are a power metal faggot :)

I think it's one of the best ones ever made. Its fucking good that they don't need to have those cheesy melodies in every single song.