Which COB songs do you wanna hear LIVE?

I'd also love to hear Children of Decadence, but especially Kissing the Shadows. It'd also be cool if they played Somebody Put Something In My Drink or Hellion. Or a cover of Safety Dance by Men Without Hats.

-Vince: Not Drowning, Waving

N.P. Children of Bodom - Sixpounder

All of them.

I really liked hearing the AYDY songs because they have so much more attitude.. :hotjump: :hotjump:

COB never covered "Final Countdown". I'm pretty sure Norther is the only finnish band to cover it, it's on their " Dreams Of Endless War" Album, which is great btw.

metalthraxia said:
COB never covered "Final Countdown". I'm pretty sure Norther is the only finnish band to cover it, it's on their " Dreams Of Endless War" Album, which is great btw.

If i had a nickel for everytime someone said that...

metalthraxia said:
well LOL a lot of people seem to think COB did a cover of that song, IDK why? on theyre FAQ page it even states they NEVER did it lol.
On file sharing programs like limewire, people mistakenly think The Final Countdown cover by an amazing band called Dispatched is actually COB. But its NOT the norther cover. The norther cover blows. The dispatched cover is awesome though.

I would like to hear Lake bodom, red lights in my eyes pt.1 silent, night, bodom, night, and britney's cover Oops... :tickled: :tickled:

hearing towards dead end or bed of razors would complete my life..and i would probably pop a raging mega huge b0ner