In Your Face . can i post a live version ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kirurgisti said:
I've also got the live video of the song on my computer but I'm not giving it away so easily. Maybe when the single is published...

how long is your video. i have one it 44 seconds long . from Sauna open air i think

janez79 said:
how long is your video. i have one it seconds long . from Sauna open air i think

It's four minutes long. It's from Tuska 2005 likewise this live version that you have without the intro speech.

I would love to see In Your Face on video from Tuska, but I also think you should wait and not post it until the single is out ;)

janez79 said:
hi all

well it has been a lot of time since i was last online on this board.

well, i have a live version of In Your Face,

now i know i can post it here, but i dont know if you would like, cuz i think this is not ilegal.

so can i post it ?

p.s.: AWSOME SONG :hotjump: :hotjump: :headbang: :headbang:

why you fukcing say if we want the mp3 live version to upload, many people have saying that they want and you dont upload , so please shut the fuck up if you dont gonna do what you say...

You know wut...I can wait it comes as a big surprise when ir comes out for the first time..So im passing that offer down.And im showing Bodom my respect.

Güeño] said:
why you fukcing say if we want the mp3 live version to upload, many people have saying that they want and you dont upload , so please shut the fuck up if you dont gonna do what you say...

hey are you blind , i asked if i can upload it , that means i asked for oppinions, and alot of people said yes,. but alot more said NO . So that means no .

if you want a live version of it

get Dc++ and downloadit from there

but there are 2 live versions

one is A quality(very good quality) this is the one i have.

other is D- quality (shit quality)

janez79 said:
hey are you blind , i asked if i can upload it , that means i asked for oppinions, and alot of people said yes,. but alot more said NO . So that means no .

if you want a live version of it

get Dc++ and downloadit from there

but there are 2 live versions

one is A quality(very good quality) this is the one i have.

other is D- quality (shit quality)

actually, i saw your reply, so i dont think iam blind, and i think you are wrong with statics, watch every post and you gonna see...

6 people says yes post it, or send to me to my mail,
2 said no, or if i was you i wouldnt post it

and i never ask "hey i want the song" because i will wait to buy it ORIGINAL, i only say that if you dont gonna post it, dont make some fucking non-necesary threads.

post the goods man, fuck the band, I want in your face, its live version there is fuckall illegal about that come on ffs !! this wil decide if im buying the album, I dont like machine head much so i have to hear this !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.