In Your Face

to me thats a terrible thing, i've seen videos and audio live of him in 99 and then now and back then he sounded a lot better, his clean vocals really aren't good, and his old ones seemed a lot more raw and agressive and fit well.

SW - raw vocals that say nothing
HB - a bitch being spanked
FtR - doesn't sound very angry to me
HCD - improved vocals that really say something
AYDY? - strong live'ish vocals and no bullshitting

In Your Face is a really good song, cool melodic keybaord bits over the intro, me fav bit of the song has to be
the bit just before the chorus
"Say one, more word, i double-dare you BRING IT ON"
its a great song
better than Are you dead yet, imo
hi btw :D 1st post

Joonas Lehtonen said:
SW - raw vocals that say nothing
HB - a bitch being spanked
FtR - doesn't sound very angry to me
HCD - improved vocals that really say something
AYDY? - strong live'ish vocals and no bullshitting
yeah...vocals arent everything tho you know....especially with this band...take the song structure and melody into consideration when judging the songs...not the lyrics and voice

Well I care about lyrics and vocals. Have you heard Hate Me single? Compare the singing to the album version of the song!!

As for In Your Face, I've not heard the first 40 seconds of the song because it's cut on the radio rip, but that excluded I've heard the song 200 times. And I heard the intro is really good..?

Hatebreeder and Follow the Reaper sound nothing like real, HB Alexi is like he's drank poison and is dying, FtR is ridicilous. Even in HCDR there's some "whining" tone left in his voice. (SW is not even noted.) In Your Face doesn't give an appropriate impression of the AYDY? sound, I guess, because the song is pretty personal, it's like Alexi's trying to "keep up" with the music, the voice is a bit down, not as conquering as for example in Sixpounder, which has the music in great harmony with the vocals. I think the voice hasn't changed from HCDR, the singing attitude has, as AYDY? has a different theme to HCDR.

How are the vocals in for example If You Want Peace... Masculine? Any shouts/screams (like in Needled) I fucking love those, it's crazy.

So the single has now been released and I'm having it in my player. I like the beginning which I didn't have in the radio rip version. The song is really just double-bass drum attack, with the keyboard shit and all, it gives you the feeling you're on a live show!! The bad side is it's boring to some extent, but then again it's a badass tune, so no complains. Well get a new car, Audi A4, pretty soon, and we're gonna go to the downtown market and blast this song, on a weekend night, everybody will hear!

The censored version is pretty cool. It's totally raped with the bleeps and also many parts in the middle of the song have been cut. It's obviously just a joke.

I hope my copies arrive soon. Dunno if they've arrived today, but if not, they'll come tomorrow. Or then I can file a complain to the store for not keeping their promises =P

^But now I do know that they arrived today. Inserting the disk now ->

edit: Oh and I'm pretty surprised by the inlay and cd graphics.

Shadeg said:
The censored version is pretty cool. It's totally raped with the bleeps and also many parts in the middle of the song have been cut. It's obviously just a joke.

Yeah, although I was excepting the bleeps to be even more clear from the music.

Anyways, RAWK! :headbang: "I don't give a flying BLEEEP"