In Your Face single

The new video was shown in finnish tv today. It was in the show "pohjoismainen videolista". I think it comes again in thursday from fst. So if you live in finland, watch that.

Alexi only plays in two tunings, D standard and Drop C, most if not all of the new shit was in drop c, like TL&S, Knuckleduster, In Your Face, and Sixpounder and Angels Dont Kill was also played in that tuning, i think it's a really cool tuning, i mean, alexi has played three albums completely in D standard tuning, maybe he wanted a change, found out he could do some cool shit, i think the new bodom stuff is a lot more agressive and thrashy, i have high hopes for AYDY?

SymbolicChaos said:
The new video was shown in finnish tv today. It was in the show "pohjoismainen videolista". I think it comes again in thursday from fst. So if you live in finland, watch that.

Gotta watch that, yeah it comes thursday. What was it like?

Sixpounder666 said:
Alexi only plays in two tunings, D standard and Drop C, most if not all of the new shit was in drop c, like TL&S, Knuckleduster, In Your Face, and Sixpounder and Angels Dont Kill was also played in that tuning, i think it's a really cool tuning, i mean, alexi has played three albums completely in D standard tuning, maybe he wanted a change, found out he could do some cool shit, i think the new bodom stuff is a lot more agressive and thrashy, i have high hopes for AYDY?

Something wild was in C# :)

i knew that something wild was in C#, but i was saying now he plays in two tunings, and that all the something wild stuff he plays live is still in D although recorded lower

Jesse- said:
Gotta watch that, yeah it comes thursday. What was it like?

Pretty basic. The band playing in a hall and stuff. Some visual effects here and there but still not much else to it than the band playing.

"The most original idea for a video, ever." :D

Are you saying that because they put out a single they are sellouts? they've been putting out singles since before something wild. So thats what you were saying, then you deserve to a slap "In Your Face"

I don't think it's stupid, people who've never heard CoB before decide to invest 2.5€ on the single and get revealed it's not crap it's actually fucking good music, and then theyll buy the album too. And if the album release is like months away they think aah and have forgotten it once it's out.

releasing single doesnt mean to seel out,

this just give you the feeling how the album will sound like ;)

look at Iron Maiden , they just released The Trooper single (which was originaly released in 1983 when piece of midn came out ) and they' re not sell-outs ;)

It's not like In Your Face is the only good song on the album and the others are just fillers. Something like.. Offspring maybe..