Dammit, cannot find a cds-rip

Aug 11, 2002
I cannot find any You're better off dead mp3 NOT RADIO-RIP!
And the ramones cover is pretty rare as well... anyone here made the mp3s from the original cd?? I want 'em cuz i dunno if the single will be available here and i want to hear them (if the single will be available here i'll buy it anyway)... please, anyone.
I'm on msn messenger, giancarlo.colombo13@tin.it
thx

Originally posted by Shadeg
If you really want it so badly, order it from spinefarm.

Don't have a credit card... and if I had it i wudn't give the number to anyone through internet, i want it badly but still i'm not a fool
:rolleyes: :p

Maybe I'll never get an mp3, but i won't order anything through the net.
If the single isn't available in italy, no single for me.

Actually you don't have to have a credit card; you can pay with cash.

http://www.spinefarm.fi/orders/index.html

"If you want to pay with CASH do this:

Send your order with cash (absolutely NO cheques or money orders) well concealed to this address:

Spinefarm Records
Fredrikinkatu 71
00100 HELSINKI
FINLAND

PRICES FOR CASH-ORDERS:
• CDs cost 20 USD •
• CD-singles and Mini-CDs cost 10 USD each •
• DVDs cost 25 USD •
• 7-inch vinyls cost 15 USD•
• The Nightwish Box Set costs 50 USD (click link for more information on the boxset) •

Prices include postage and packing for all countries."

10 USD are more or less 10 euro... it costs 2.50 euro on the net! 10 euro is foolish (consider that i buy an entire cd with 16 - 18 euro)! and who assures me that once they get my money the will actually send me the cds?
Not to mention that this method is freakin slow...:cry:

10 USD is either 9.8 euro or 10.2 or something like that. If you don't want to spend 10USD to a single, then don't; feel the pain :) But eh, Spinefarm isn't a joke, I'm sure they'll send the CD's that people send money for.

is there an on-line shop shipping the single for a *reasonable* price?

Dunno how this payment method is called in english, but i want to pay the postman once i get the single.

Tempestadiossa
10 USD are more or less 10 euro... it costs 2.50 euro on the net! 10 euro is foolish (consider that i buy an entire cd with 16 - 18 euro)! and who assures me that once they get my money the will actually send me the cds?
Not to mention that this method is freakin slow...

Its less, and if you order 4 or 5 items from Nuclearblast they allways gove you few extra CD-s or sometimes posters, somebody even got a Shirt 8)

Originally posted by bodomite
ORDER IT FUCKING FREELOADER!

Don't even know what a "freeloader" is, but i can figure it out.
I won't flame tho it's pretty tempting, anyway seems people here r a bit narrow-minded... sorry pal, didn't even come to ur mind that I wud have paid all the money back (single plus shipment cost)?? (just for the postman wudn't give me the parcel if i didn't pay him before... d'u know? "Cash on delivery" is called)

Do u think i'm such a sucker? Who r u to judge me? U don't even know me, bodomite, so don't flame my ass again on the board just for the hell of it. Got it?

And, btw, I DON'T FUCKING MOTHERFUCKING TRUST ANY PAYMENT METHOD OTHER THAN *CASH ON DELIVERY*!!!!!!!!!

How many times will i have to repeat it again, goddamn...

Why do you only Trust COD? I have bought many CDS online with my credit card from CDNOW and TheEndRecords ive never had a problem. thats not to say others havent.

ive also did stuff with EBAY. Sending the Cash to Spinefarm would be the best way if you dont want to use a Credit Card. Just conceal the money good in an envelope. Spinefarm isnt some guy selling cds its a responsible record label and im sure you would get the single without a problem.

Originally posted by Harvester of Sorrow

What do you mean you don't know what a freeloader is?

Well, i'd say it means i dunno the meaning of the that word but i can assume, dividing the word in "Free" and "Loader", that it is referring to a person who wants to get things without paying.
Not really sure, anyway....

Its called the english language

Wasn't that finnish? OMG!
Please... :rolleyes:

the entire world knows how to speak it

No, not all the world... just the greatest part of it.
My father cannot, for instance :D

why cant americans?

Americans cannot speak their mother tongue??? From when?? ;)
Too bad i'm not one of them, isn't it?

You are just making us all look stupid.....

Y? I'm jus 16, i'm italian, how in the hell might i know *all* the existing english words?