in your face - lyric

bLoOd` said:
yes i will tell you :p

dog sick tired of hearing that noise.
your hideous shrill nerve-racking voice.
but oh my god, you´re so fine.
never sinned, never wrong, high class divine.

well, look at me, what do you see?
another toll free living fucking dead beat.
close your eyes, decontaminate your soul from the toxic waste
exterminate abnormality, care for what you call reality. but you will always
forget one thing
i´d like you to know...
i don´t give a flying fuck motherfucker... 5 x

one step away from having a fit
with your phony double talk all over my shit.
<<<< this line is missing >>>
so fuck hyprocrisy and fuck you too.

say one more word, i double dare you, bring it on!
it´s my world and you´re in it.
it´ll take you down in a minute.
you can alter your look, diversify your race.
but the truth
stings like
a bitch-slap in your face

Damn, those are the real lyrics. They published them on cobhc.com but removed them? Can't see why, good lyrics. But why that missing line?

Joonas Lehtonen said:
Damn, those are the real lyrics. They published them on cobhc.com but removed them? Can't see why, good lyrics. But why that missing line?

just like "youre better of dead" lyric

Does it, I didn't realise...

Yeah it does, during the middle section, hmm.

The live version is funny, Alexi starts tlaking about people coming up to you in the street and telling you to get a hair cut and get a proper job, then he says you should turn around, give them the finger and say "FUCK YOU, YOU'RE BETTER OFF DEAD!!!

:)

I'm going to try that if I get that.

<-Warheart-> said:
Does it, I didn't realise...
The live version is funny, Alexi starts tlaking about people coming up to you in the street and telling you to get a hair cut and get a proper job, then he says you should turn around, give them the finger and say "FUCK YOU, YOU'RE BETTER OFF DEAD!!!

haha hell yea.

Back to In Your Face, the end of the chorus is 100% fistmark in your face, not bitch slap. And if you look at the video, no, Alexi doesn't bitch slap himself or anyone else, he just swings his arm a bit too theatrically to be playing guitar the first time he sings that.

The lyrics blood posted (official ones?) make sense. Any chance they posted the lyrics to Trashed Lost and Strungout? I've seen it in so many places but it's always incomplete and inaccurate (by my guess).