In Your Face . can i post a live version ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ what the fuck man.....seriously...."fuck the band" are you fucking serious?? why not buy the album without hearing it??? if you truely are a fan of bodom you would buy it reguardless if you heard it or not....i still cant believe that you said "fuck the band" You should be banned for saying that shit on the bands OFFICIAL forum, you dumbfuck. get the fuck out of here!!!!

DeathPact said:
post the goods man, fuck the band, I want in your face, its live version there is fuckall illegal about that come on ffs !! this wil decide if im buying the album, I dont like machine head much so i have to hear this !!!

get the fuck out.

Rofl ^^ pissing off fanboys is fun just look at them whale whahahaha i was just joking around dont get so upset you poor babies.

Omg mother he said fuck the band !!! get the bikes guys whe gona get that guy! quick load my waterpistol ! WHAHAHHAAH fucking loosers

DeathPact said:
Rofl ^^ pissing off fanboys is fun just look at them whale whahahaha

its not pissing off fanboys you cunt, its being fucking disrespectful to the band that you claim to like. you're so desperate to hear a live version of one of thier songs you'll do anything and you don't give a fuck what they think and you would go as far as to say fuck them on thier official forum. shut the fuck up and then promptly get the fuck out.

Enemy242 said:
its not pissing off fanboys you cunt, its being fucking disrespectful to the band that you claim to like. you're so desperate to hear a live version of one of thier songs you'll do anything and you don't give a fuck what they think and you would go as far as to say fuck them on thier official forum. shut the fuck up and then promptly get the fuck out.

very well put

1) The spelling thoughout this entire thread is ridiculous, go back to school, fuckers.

2) Keep bootlegs and shit like that off the main forum, if you want to shop it around, PM people. I'll delete what i see on the boards.

3) That being said... *locks*

Status
Not open for further replies.