Where can I buy Hate Me and Downfall singles?

zuul

New Metal Member
Jun 29, 2002
Sweden
Visit site
Well, as the subject implied, where can I buy theese singels?

Since I live in Sweden I don't know of so many finnish (online) stores.

Very thankful for some help!

I suspected that, but I managed to get my hands on Tokyo Warhearts not so long ago in some finnish online store so I hoped someone maybe knows some store that stills have the singles....

The difference between the singles and Tokyo Warheart is (AFAIK) that TW is not out of print...

But wait for the real maniacs like bodomite and loWildChild, they should come up with some info :)

and I ust came up with some... I went searching around abit for you and you can get the Hate Me! single from www.centurymedia.com they have it there in their mailorder!
no luck on finding the cob or downfall single.... those 2 are EXTREMELY RARE and very hard to find!even on ebay if you see it the closing price is uaually somewhere around $50...... they dont come cheap anymore

thx :)

I only get mean when people try to download cob stuff without buying..... you have seen some of the stuff i have said ahhahaah

Hahaa! They are not so familiar with CoB in CenturyMedia. It says there:

Children Of Bodom
Hate Me (mcd)

Import Cd Single From The Hatebreeder Cd.

CD $9.00

Well, I guess everyone make errors....

BTW, I'll be sending the two YBOD singles for you tomorrow, Thomas..

Originally posted by bodomite
u finally get my emails

Errrmmm..... I guess you have been e-mailing me through UM, right? I just noticed that I hadn't remembered to change my e-mail to my UM profile... Sorry......

no dude i was using normal email...... guess yahoo sucks then. I emailed asking if you could send the cob vcds too.. thx

Thomas

Well, GODDAMNIT! I could have sent them at the same time, but I already sent them before I read this.. Damn....