Where can i buy the Roundhouse Tapes (Stores)?

Patterns in the ivy
Jun 22, 2006
And don't tell me to order it online cus i'm not into that. I live in Stockholm, and i want to know if there's a store that sells it.

Also, if anyone lives anywhere else and wants to inform us where you can buy it irl, feel free to post here aswell.

Mä;6674633 said:
And don't tell me to order it online cus i'm not into that. I live in Stockholm, and i want to know if there's a store that sells it.

Also, if anyone lives anywhere else and wants to inform us where you can buy it irl, feel free to post here aswell.

Wait for him at Sergels Torg and assault him with questions when he passes by:)

hmm, a cd store perhaps ............ :p
come on, here in belgium and the netherlands you find opeth albums in almost every cd store, so I doubt that in Stockholm you have troubles finding it!

what dont you like about purchasing online? ive never had a problem. im sure you could ask your local cd store to order it in if they dont have it in the first place although itll be extra.

don't they have any good cd stores in fucking Stockholm?? can't believe that :p ...
and I repeat myself: here you can get Opeth cd's in EVERY cd store, literally EVERY ONE, and it's not like metal is appreciated much more, on the contrary.

Yeah but that can be quite weird sometimes. I´m sure the Netherlands isn´t the best place in the world to get Pestilence records in shops either even though it´s their homeland.
But as you say, even i can get the roundhouse tapes in my own town, and my town is over 20 times smaller than Stockholm so it would be pretty fucking weird if it wasn´t available there.

Megastore? Sound Pollution?

Though I'm not from Sweden, I'm sure Sound Pollution will have it. Few month ago when I was travelling in Stockholm I passed by this store and they were the only one to have Opeth shirts :)

And for the finnish fans, though I'm not from Finland :D
Antila said they will have it on the 5th so I'm sure they have it now.
It was a little disappointment when I had to leave Finland at that day but I've already ordered it from Amazon.uk so.... :headbang:

I was at the local Megastore, but they didn't have it. They said they could order it for me, and i would have it within a week. I said fuck that i want it NOW ^^ But yeah i'll just wait til it shows up wherever