Opeth - The Roundhouse Tapes - deluxe (Triple Vinyl with 2 CD set)

Silhouette_01

Dec 9, 2008
Canada
The Roundhouse Tapes is being released as a deluxe triple vinyl set. Capturing the legendary Opeth concert recorded at the Roundhouse, London on November 9th2006, the gig sees the band in scintillating form playing a selection of classics from their illustrious career.

The vinyl edition of the album will be limited to 2000 numbered copies. The three 12” records will be packed in a special hard box along with a 12” booklet featuring the album’s breathtaking artwork and an A2 poster. In addition the vinyl edition will also include a 2CD set of ‘The Roundhouse Tapes’.

The Roundhouse Tapes vinyl set is now available to pre-order from the Peaceville store and shall ship from August 24th. The 2CD and DVD version are available now.

‘an impressive indication as to why the Roundhouse gig was such a landmark moment.’ Metal Hammer

‘It’s impossible to deny that it’s good to finally to be able to hear this stuff in a live context; add to that a band on top form with a pretty good sound system and you have an obvious recipe for success … a fitting tribute to one of the better live bands in metal.’ Zero Tolerance

‘the Swedes put on a show of spectacular greatness in this legendary venue … an amazing performance by one of Europe’s premier epic metal bands.’ Rocksound

’90 minutes of electrifying music.’ 9/10 Terrorizer

‘there seems no more appropriate band than Opeth to open a new era in the history of this iconic building.’ Classic Rock

For more details on The Roundhouse Tapes including video and downloads go to www.peaceville.com/opeth/theroundhousetapes

Preorder now - shipping from 24th August

This is pretty awesome i already pre-ordered mine.

Cool, I was thinking they should have released this on vinyl a few weeks back. I'm glad I never got round to buying the CD, I've just pre-ordered my copy.

Why does it have to come with the CD..... well I guess they know i'm going to buy it anyway so..... but at $35 for 3 vinyl's and 2 CD's its an absolute steal. I'll definitely be getting this.

Thanks for the link.

nice, and with numbered copies we'll all get low numbers !!! i was like the first person to pre-order unblessing the purity by bloodbath yesterday too! even before the announcement :heh:

This is so far away and a long time to wait but now that ive pre ordered it im hoping ill forget about it until close to the date.

I ran into a huge mess with the vinyl box set and viva hate, but ive never had problems with peaceville/burningshed. So ill expect it like 1-2 weeks after the shipping date.