THE ROUNDHOUSE TAPES' MINISITE NOW LIVE WITH FREE MP3 DOWNLOAD

ndSinister

Metalist
May 2, 2006
Helsinki, Finland
taken from Opeth official web site:
"The mini-site for The Roundhouse Tapes is now up at www.peaceville.com/opeth . In addition to featuring downloads, pictures, an interview with Mikael Åkerfeldt, banners you can add to your own site and the chance to hear tracks from the album, the site also offers a free mp3 of 'Bleak'."

Wow, this deserves to be on the front page news!

oh, nm

EDIT: Wow, under the weeping moon is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! holllllllllly shiet

Also, can anyone resize those awesome wallpapers to 1680x1050 for me? Sorta sucks they only have up to widescreen 1280 res users :(

Well, it was kinda disappointing that the Bleak mp3 wasn't the entire song, but it was a nice taste of what it will sound like...

I didn't get the mp3 either! I signed up for the mail list, but didn't get Bleak. Is there a trick to it or what?

Regards,
David Lingdell.

Click the URL in the email, then right click the link on that page (under the Roundhouse Tapes picture) and "save target/link as."

I was just wondering, that t-shirt, do you only get it when you buy the CD online, or will you get one when you buy the CD in the shops, too?

aah just got entombeds monkey puss dvd and emperors emperial live ceremony dvd, that should be enough to ease my abstinence in wait for the roundhouse dvd

And Axenrot sounds fucking great. I don't want to dig it up, but I hope it'll shut up all the guys from a while back that didn't think he was doing it "right".

I still haven't gotten an email yet. : /

Have you checked the "spam" mailbox? My mail was there :p I don't really know why but hey, it's worth a try!
Also check your trashcan (or what it's called) on your email.

Regards,
David LIngdell.