DVD 'Roundhouse Tapes' set for November

Why are they going on and on about the gig being filmed in HD? They haven't said anything about releasing it in HD, so I assume it's just regular dvd.

But good to know that the dvd will be released in the not too distant future.

Was Lamentations cd released as an official Opeth release? I've never seen it anywhere. Was it the same company that released the box thing with the live cd?

Was Lamentations cd released as an official Opeth release? I've never seen it anywhere. Was it the same company that released the box thing with the live cd?

I don't think it was ever released on it's own. Some people posting here say they've found it being sold on it's own, but to the best of my knowledge it was never "officially" released outside of that poorly organized boxset.

Well, if they were intelligent, they'd release an HD-DVD/Classic DVD combo !

Everyone's happy and Opeth will rule the world in 2008.

Still, filming a DVD with HD cameras offer a stunning image, even with classic DVDs ( see Rush , Dream Theater, Madonna, Eagles latest ones)

Actually, second live CD. Lemantations was roughly released on CD to. But it had horrible buzzing all the way through. Very mediocre. (sry for typos)

I have the Lamentations from the box set and there's no buzzing on any of it, at least not that I can notice :err: are there any spots you think are really bad, maybe I'll have to give it another listen to see if I hear it

Well if they arent releasing their DVD soon, we can still look forward to the Gigantour 2006 DVD. :)

I went to Circuit City and saw a Gigantour DVD being used to prop up a display bin. No joke. :\

I have the Lamentations from the box set and there's no buzzing on any of it, at least not that I can notice :err: are there any spots you think are really bad, maybe I'll have to give it another listen to see if I hear it

Beggining of death whispered a lullaby when mike talks,
Beggining of closure

Every place where the music's real mellow or there's just plain talking

Nah, maybe it's just my audio source sucks and that's where the buzz is from...

What's your listening equipment?

Nothing to do with audio equipment, because they fixed the audio source for the newer prints of this disk, so no buzzing there. Read the reviews at amazon.com - some people wrote to the record company and their cd was replaced.

Nothing to do with audio equipment, because they fixed the audio source for the newer prints of this disk, so no buzzing there. Read the reviews at amazon.com - some people wrote to the record company and their cd was replaced.

Thanks for this info! I really enjoyed the Lamentations setlist, but I rarely listen to the discs due to the awful buzz. If I can get it replaced tho... :kickass: