Opeth - The Roundhouse Tapes - deluxe (Triple Vinyl with 2 CD set)

Depending on what you think is "avarge" and what's "legendary".
I have to say that I got the impression of legendary when I listened to the audio but when I saw the DVD the atmosphere wasn't as dense as I imagined it would be.
Still the RT performance beats Lamentations by far IMO.

^ agreed, lamentations was filmed because it was a concert show casing opeth playing their entire damnation album, and then giving us a few more songs from damnations twin album, deliverance and the recently released Blackwater Park. Roundhouse tapes were films because of the venue but i bet the setlist played there was just the setlist for the tour not specific to any date. I do really both concerts for different reasons. And i cant wait for this box set to show up at my door.

The order page has been updated with a picture. It looks pretty nice.

large1328.jpg

I think they mentioned it, but said something like the profit vs cost wasn't worth it, which is why they released the "Shot in HD" DVD.

Great ! Getting one for sure, although i could do without the cd. Maybe they should have included a download code instead of the actual cd.

I'm a bit miffed. My order came today, its very nice. Peaceville have spoiled us once again with an excellent vinyl package. If only Candlelight would do right by the first three albums are release them properly on vinyl. Anyway, I ordered the vinyl with the 2cd set included. But it didn't come with the cd. Anyone else have this problem?

Just had an e-mail from them, appologising for not including the cd, due to shortages. Said they will send cd in 2 weeks time. Hope this helps.

^nice, peaceville seems to have a habit of giving the first people to order the highest numbers it seems haha

i got an email about the cd too, i already ahve the cd, i almost wish i could just get a discount....but i didnt bother asking cause `1. they more than likely wouldnt and 2. i'd rather have the full package haha