Thank you for the Roundhouse Tapes, Mikael!

i think the live versions are in a way BETTER than the studio versions, just because Per adds so much each each song, esp UtWM, NatSW and DotF.

I think if it were not for Per, this album would just be "another" metal live album.

fucking IMMENSE keyboards.

Yea, must admit the keyboards are excellent. Just enough, not too much.

It's my running/cycling music of choice at present. BWP still does the trick to go faster.

I tend to prefer live songs all the time. Odd?

TNATSW is just too fucking good. The screaming bit at the end is just perfect. The whole ending is like an alternate Masters Apprentice. They sound similiar in structure, but different enough to listen to both endings over and over again.

I've chose to completely boycott this cd until the dvd arrives. I don't want anything to do with it, nothing will be greater than popping in that dvd for the first time and experiencing live opeth both visually and audibly.

I've chose to completely boycott this cd until the dvd arrives. I don't want anything to do with it, nothing will be greater than popping in that dvd for the first time and experiencing live opeth both visually and audibly.

Well, you have to wait little more than you were thinking i guess.. Dvd is coming out on next September...