In Your Face single

Jesse-

Jun 9, 2005
Vaasa, Finland
Today I bought the single, and HOLY SHIT it was 100% better than any fucking radio rips! I just want to tell especially to those who dont like the song that much (or the cover), to go buy the single. You get SO MUCH more out of the song when you hear it in high quality. There were things that I didnt notice or hear.

About the censored version... the "beep" is at pretty low volume, and the music doesnt stop when the beep comes. And the song is more than that. The original In Your Face lasts for 4:17 and the censored radio edit 3:49.

GO BUY the single, I am not lying when I say that the songs sounded 100% better! I will NEVER DOWNLOAD radio rips again! :headbang:

does anyone know when it comes out in the us? i just wanna know if it's worth ordering it from spinefarm, or if it will come out here before it gets shipped from finland.

gaz said:
The single is primary a Finland only single.
There will be no official release in any other country.

Sounds logical, but..

http://www.spinefarm.fi/news.php said:
INTERNATIONAL RELEASE DATES

CHILDREN OF BODOM In Your Face CDS 2005-09-19

CHILDREN OF BODOM Are You Dead Yet? CD 2005-09-19

Sweetass im Downloading it the Single now, AND before you guys start Bitching!!! I will get the album if its gets available here in london. lol as if any of you can trust that :p just please dont bitch about it, not my fault its only releasing in finland, im a fan so screw you.

mmm as somebody that did not pay for the song yet (as this could influence opinions), I have to say its actually close to the worst cob song imo. But im so brainwashed by now that it still OWNS! OMG ALEXI! I hope the rest of dead yet is more too my liking though, something just doesnt feel right in this song :/ weird I like some aspects of it alot but the package is finished with vomit :p I DEMAND A RERECORDING!

Its prolly the heaviest cobsong yet. DeathPact, maybe it sounds odd, because COB has once again gone forward... in where they take music influences, if u know what I mean..

Man thats weird, the heaviest? Doest strike me as heavy at all, but cob wasnt realy fucked up heavy to start with and thats what i liked about them, im more into powermetal heavy if you know what i mean.