Mark's updates

Kelly

Steve's #1 fan
May 16, 2001
Philly
Visit site
Thanks to Chris the Ninja :worship: he informed me of the JP news on the new record and it's mixing date etc. (stuff you all know, I know) and I was damned excited. It's not easy to get a pre album review with info, even tho we are in an information superhighway era, wading thru all the blabbermouth type gossip and whatnot is too cumbersome for me.
Anyway thanks to Chris. POint of my thread is to learn more.
I know give me an inch and I want a mile.
Does anyone have information on the tracks? Themes? Date of release? Tour information?
I want to make sure when the record is released I am at my local Tower, cash in hand at the moment it comes out of thye brown paper box with time off from work to tell everyone walking in the store that day to buy the CD :tickled:

Kelly said:
Thanks to Chris the Ninja :worship: he informed me of the JP news on the new record and it's mixing date etc. (stuff you all know, I know) and I was damned excited. It's not easy to get a pre album review with info, even tho we are in an information superhighway era, wading thru all the blabbermouth type gossip and whatnot is too cumbersome for me.
Anyway thanks to Chris. POint of my thread is to learn more.
I know give me an inch and I want a mile.
Does anyone have information on the tracks? Themes? Date of release? Tour information?
I want to make sure when the record is released I am at my local Tower, cash in hand at the moment it comes out of thye brown paper box with time off from work to tell everyone walking in the store that day to buy the CD :tickled:

no prob man :) , I know as much as you do ...

Rumor has it that Rikard did drum tracks last weekend.... oh and also that he's the devil. Aren't rumors great?

rikard_0270.jpg