MARQUEE RECORDS titles *UPDATE: RESTOCKS HERE (11/17/14)*

TribunalRecords

Record Label(s)/Vocalist
Sep 12, 2007
www.tribunalrecords.net
We will have the following titles from MARQUEE RECORDS (Brazil) coming in the next 3 weeks or so. Email me at tribunalrecords@aol.com is you want to reserve anything. Stock is limited naturally.

Acid Storm - Why? Dirty War ?
Gammacide - Victims of Science
Heathen - Breaking the Silence
Insecticide - Xtermination
Iron Angel - Hellish Crossfire
Iron Angel - Winds of War
Intruder - Psycho Savant
Liege Lord - Master Control
Nasty Savage - Nasty Savage
Nasty Savage - Indulgence / Abstract
Sacred Reich – Ignorance
Sacred Reich – Surg Nicaragua
Sacred Rite – Sacred Rite + Bonus
Sacrifice - Torment in Fire 2xCD
Sacrifice - Forward to Termination 2xCD
Sacrifice - Soldiers of Misfortune 2xCD
Sacrifice - Apocalypse Inside 2xCD
Slaughter - Strappado (25th Anniversary) 2xCD
Viking - Do or Die
Viking - Man of Straw
Virus - Pray For War / Force Recon
Virus - Lunacy / Raped by Mutants

Also may have Brazilian reissues of the EVILDEAD albums.

Some interesting titles there, Sacred Reich especially. Are all of those on the Marquee label? What are the prices going to look like?

Most are Marquee specifically, then I believe the Metal Blade stuff is Uruburz (sp?) which Marquee distributes. But all things are coming from Marquee Records.

I will also have EVILDEAD reissues (limited stock) which are on another Brazilian label I am unsure of yet. He didn't have a ton of extras of those available so I grabbed what I could.

If an email was sent for certain titles were they held out? I just saw that these were added, but the Evildead were sold out. I sent an email last week for both of them. If they were held out, how do I order them without having to go through the store?

Does anyone have problem with last song on cd1 of Apocalypse Inside? It's in perfect shape but it skips like if it was heavily scratched. In the end my cd player stopped cd. I was curious and i downloaded the 320 kbs mp3 version of this reissue. It also has skips and jumps...

Does anyone have problem with last song on cd1 of Apocalypse Inside? It's in perfect shape but it skips like if it was heavily scratched. In the end my cd player stopped cd. I was curious and i downloaded the 320 kbs mp3 version of this reissue. It also has skips and jumps...

I just checked it in my computer and CD player and both had issues. I think the CD is too long. They do warn when pressing CDs to not go beyond 78 minutes as some players could have issues playing them, this CD is 79:02 which I ran into issues with 50 seconds remaining on mine.

My apologies, I had no idea there were issues when stocking it.

I just saw you got some Evildead in. I have the remaster of AOC and the original copy of Underworld. Question for anyone who bought them... how does Underworld sound? Does it sound any better than the original spv version? The sound on that is so low... could really use a remaster.

I just saw you got some Evildead in. I have the remaster of AOC and the original copy of Underworld. Question for anyone who bought them... how does Underworld sound? Does it sound any better than the original spv version? The sound on that is so low... could really use a remaster.

they were both remastered. Sounded much better than the original SPV editions.

wow, thanks for the info. Had no idea a remastered version of Underworld existed... if its that much better sounding, I might have to cough up the money on ebay.

I stand corrected. ONLY Annihilation Of Civilization has been remastered. I could have sworn I compared both of the releases. The Underworld is NOT remastered. I apologize for the error on my part.

It makes no sense to remaster one and not the other, however. weird.

I stand corrected. ONLY Annihilation Of Civilization has been remastered. I could have sworn I compared both of the releases. The Underworld is NOT remastered. I apologize for the error on my part.

It makes no sense to remaster one and not the other, however. weird.

Damn it... I ordered one from ebay a couple weeks ago, its still en route from Brazil. Oh well, I've wasted $20 on more pointless things I guess. It was worth a shot.

haha its no worries man... it is very weird only one would be remastered, but Annihilation was remastered years ago in 2005 so they probably just used that version for this re-release.

I didn't know it was remastered in 2005 and I agree it probably is the same master, but again please hit me up next order. I f**ked up and I will give you a discount because of it. So just let me know.

\m/