Married with Children

AlexStomp

Feb 7, 2002
DC area
Visit site
Remember the Married with Children episode with Anthrax in it??

What the fuck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why wasn't Lilker mentioned ?!??!?! Or S.O.D.??????? come with it now?? Who's big Idea was that?? Kelly's? Bud's?? My money's on Peg

Ok First of all, It was Anthrax on Married With Children, NOT Sod on Married With Children. Second, Dan had been out of the band for like 6 years already when they were on there so why would they mention him? It was a cool episode. We should leave it at that. Maybe now we will get them on the Simpsons.

hey, I finally saw the Anthrax Married with Children episode! It was pretty funny when Anthrax ate the mystery meat and starting tripping! Funny we were all talking about it, and I finally saw it!

Yes, poor Dan Liker, he certainly deserves credit and he has also been in some great bands! I promise you this, if I ever run into Dan, I'll be the first one to buy him a beer. Not much payback, but he's got my respect! From one bass player to another, and he's a good bass player at that! I was friends with a band called "Monostat 7" that actually got signed out of Wyoming and they had Dan Liker work with them(producing) their first album. They said he is the coolest guy in the world! I believe that Monostat 7 changed their name to Monosplat 7 later to avoid being sued!

I seen the Thrax MWC when it first aired. I've been watching the re-runs for as long as they've been airing them(a long fucking time) and I've never seen it again.