Marseille or Valencia ?

Marseilles or Valencia like ?

• Marseilles (fuck off you loser!)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
pulled_under_balance_judgement said:
i might say pretty ridiculous treading on a soccer team but anyone sees it its own way...

I might say pretty ridiculous sentences without verbs but anyone its own way.

Nevermind, Valencia beat the shit out of Marseilles, that's all that matters :D 2-0 !

Nicolas said:
I'm real disappointed, fuck that spanish football

Are you ? Valencia deserved to win, Barthez deserved his red card and as usual, the Marseillais whine and say it's the referee's fault, they're really sad losers.

cedarbreed said:
Are you ? Valencia deserved to win, Barthez deserved his red card and as usual, the Marseillais whine and say it's the referee's fault, they're really sad losers.
yeah, honestly, if this wasn't a penalty and a red card, i dunno,but i found them as bad losers if them Marseillais are shouting at the ref. The only one who was guilty was Barthez, no one else. Btw the game was pretty boring imo, i fell half asleep. ;)

Barthez is such a fuck up!!!!

Also, the spanjards didn't play that "great" football.

The spanish league isn't one of the best in europe due to it's "gameplay", it's more cause they run a lot, bitch a lot, cut each other's knees and moan on the ground for nothing. The later is even worse than in Serie A, and that's BAD!!!!

So... FUCK 'EM!!!!

pity vicente wasnt in a good shape. i love his play. dribbling, shooting, playing through balls.... aaaah :eek:

tomorrow its d day for monaco. ill support monaco cause i love morientes. and cause i prefer benfica over porto.

soulmuh said:
Barthez is such a fuck up!!!!

Also, the spanjards didn't play that "great" football.

The spanish league isn't one of the best in europe due to it's "gameplay", it's more cause they run a lot, bitch a lot, cut each other's knees and moan on the ground for nothing. The later is even worse than in Serie A, and that's BAD!!!!

So... FUCK 'EM!!!!
Like in Sweden people know how to play football...:loco:

urr sweden is group leader in portugal. unlike italy, spain, england, germany and the lot. so i would be more sincere like.

Mariner said:
pity vicente wasnt in a good shape. i love his play. dribbling, shooting, playing through balls.... aaaah :eek:

tomorrow its d day for monaco. ill support monaco cause i love morientes. and cause i prefer benfica over porto.
I wonder who will win... Leans towards Monaco or a draw...

Mariner said:
urr sweden is group leader in portugal. unlike italy, spain, england, germany and the lot. so i would be more sincere like.
I think that Sweden actually can go far this year - solid troop and Henrik Larsson on top can surprise.

Another thing is that the swedes have a good team-spirit, unlike the Italians who can take out 3 top-troops, but only put in the biggest "stars".

Will be interesting to see if Cassano will play in the national team of ITA though!!!