Marshall JVM 410 H - Massive Rhythmic Death Metal

Simon Dorn

Jun 24, 2012
www.thy-final-pain.com
Hi Everybody!

My name is Simon and i'm the guitar player of Thy Final Pain.
I did a Metal Video using the JVM410 wich i own a couple of days now.
I hope you enjoy it!
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkWS3GvPQgg&feature=plcp[/ame]

Cheers,

Simon

Is this without a boost or anything? Sounds good, a little "boingy" though, but I guess that's the style lately.

Hey Simon, sounds nice but a bit twangy, yes ;)

P.S.: hab die Beschreibung Massive Rhytmic Death Metal gelesen und hab mir gleich
gedacht "hab ich doch schonmal gehört :D Habs leider nicht ins Epple geschafft, als
ihr da gespielt habt.

Hey Simon, sounds nice but a bit twangy, yes ;)

P.S.: hab die Beschreibung Massive Rhytmic Death Metal gelesen und hab mir gleich
gedacht "hab ich doch schonmal gehört :D Habs leider nicht ins Epple geschafft, als
ihr da gespielt habt.

Hi! Wie gesagt, der Sound ist nicht besser geworden durch die Konvertierungen und Uploads :) Vielleicht klappts ja nächstes mal... :)

sounds good! definitely reminds me of the sound i'm getting with my JVM and dean razorback :D i think a lot of that "twangy" character can be attributed to that guitar, it has a very distinct sound....which i absolutely adore btw.
do you also think the jvm sounds best with passives? my emg loaded jackson just doesn't sound as good through the jvm as with other amps for some reason...

wie dem auch sei, ich find die mukke ziemlich geil muss ich sagen! hab mir auch grad ma die snippets auf der website gegeben, fetzt schon rein.
ihr seit aus stuttgart gell? kannst mich ja mal anschreiben ob ma evtl nen gig zusammen oder was austauschmäßiges auf die reihe stellen könnt - wir sind aus dem würzburger raum, 1,5h fahrt quasi....freitag abends auch mal 2 hehe.

sounds good! definitely reminds me of the sound i'm getting with my JVM and dean razorback :D i think a lot of that "twangy" character can be attributed to that guitar, it has a very distinct sound....which i absolutely adore btw.
do you also think the jvm sounds best with passives? my emg loaded jackson just doesn't sound as good through the jvm as with other amps for some reason...

wie dem auch sei, ich find die mukke ziemlich geil muss ich sagen! hab mir auch grad ma die snippets auf der website gegeben, fetzt schon rein.
ihr seit aus stuttgart gell? kannst mich ja mal anschreiben ob ma evtl nen gig zusammen oder was austauschmäßiges auf die reihe stellen könnt - wir sind aus dem würzburger raum, 1,5h fahrt quasi....freitag abends auch mal 2 hehe.

This Dean Stealth Guitar loaded with Seymour Duncan's Sh13 is by far the most fattest and heaviest sounding guitar i own(ed) and played. I think all amp sounds best with passives :) Didn't tried the JVM with EMG's yet.

Danke! Hab grad probiert Dich über dein Profil anzuschreiben (geht doch so, oder?) und avast hat virenalarm geschlagen. Meld Du dich mal am besten, gerne auch über die Homepage. Das landet direkt bei mir.