Martin Popoff shows hate towards Reverend Bizarre

I totally can see how he doesn't get people who derive enjoyment from Reverend Bizarre, whom I kinda like but not all the time. Takes a very specific mindset about what you expect from music to sit down with their records and have a little one-man 30 bpm party. However as a reviewer this is a similar situation to reviewing a depressive black metal (which I personally don't get at all) album, or a martial ambient album or a microtonal electronics album: if you don't get it (the premise of the genre more than how well the specific band achieves it), you should give it for review by someone that gets it.

Popoff has never really grasped the ideas, concepts or aesthetic of anything further removed from basic heavy metal than Megadeth.

Though, in this case, he's stumbled on the truth by accident.

Hah. I'd love to know what he thinks of that last Khanate 'album'.

Is anyone able to get copies at a decent rate? Jim, do you know the bandmembers? It hasn't been offered here at all. I'd love to have some copies to distribute.

Ah, so they do. I'm interested in multiple copies though. I wrote to Spinefarm about a trade, never know. Some of the bigger labels actually will trade with us little guys from time to time...