Martriden Putting Finishing Touches On New Album Recordings

listening to the final mix! should have songs uploaded to myspace very soon! not until the solid master copy is in our grubby hands though! maybe later this week, or early next.

listening to the final mix! should have songs uploaded to myspace very soon! not until the solid master copy is in our grubby hands though! maybe later this week, or early next.

Sweet dude, looking forward to it.

YES!!! Finally!!!

Very interesting, great production again... sounds like Martriden from the first second but still offers a few surprises. Nice work, will give it a lot more listens today!

New songs kicks major ass, good job as usual!!

I'm about to preorder the album and order a shirt as well.

Is it possible to ship them together or would it be better for me to wait till closer to the release date of the album before placing my order.

New songs kicks major ass, good job as usual!!

I'm about to preorder the album and order a shirt as well.

Is it possible to ship them together or would it be better for me to wait till closer to the release date of the album before placing my order.

better get your shirt now, since in a month we have no idea what our inventory might be.

I love the new track. The musics kinda progressed in the direction I was kind of hoping it would. I'll be pre-ordering next week when i get my student loan through. :cool: