Master of Illusion guest appearance #2

Yeah! :lol: According to Wiki PQ haven't:
- gone on an international concert tour, or a national concert tour in at least one sovereign country, reported in reliable sources

- released two or more albums on a major label or one of the more important indie labels

- had at least one member who was once a part of or later joined a band that is otherwise notable

Yeah! :lol: According to Wiki PQ haven't:
- gone on an international concert tour, or a national concert tour in at least one sovereign country, reported in reliable sources

- released two or more albums on a major label or one of the more important indie labels

- had at least one member who was once a part of or later joined a band that is otherwise notable

So I guess the Angra tour doesn't count then? Or the Helloween tour? :lol:

I think I used to be in another band way back when, who some people may have heard of...didn't I?:erk:

This was the latest thread mentioning the PQ Wikipedia entry so sorry for the necro post!

I've added a few bits of info here n there on the PQ album pages but without having the CDs at hand (away from uni) I can't be sure if I got it all right. The fans and the Steves - if you feel up to setting things straight or generally improving the pages please do so:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Power_Quest