SAMPLES OF THE WHOLE OF MASTER OF ILLUSION!!!

Ok I know people won't believe it but I haven't got round to ordering my MoI copy yet :oops:

I've been searching all over the interwebnets to see what options I have and for everyone's benefit this is what I've come up with:

Amazon.co.uk - £10.99 - FREE p+p
Woolworths online - £9.99 - FREE p+p
Foxy.co.uk - £10.45 - FREE p+p
Play.com - £6.25 for a MP3 album or £0.67 per track download
CDJapan - £23 inc p+p, but you should get it before the UK release date

I can't even find the album on the Napalm Record site, to be honest they barely mention PQ at all, they even refer to the lads as Powerquest!

But anyway, does any one else have any other things to add? Any bargains out there I've missed?

Think its April 28th cos we must be counted under rest of europe on release dates

Gone with HMV as well. Know that some people have mentioned some probs they've had with them regarding releases, but haven't really had any myself. On that note, just had an email stating that new Firewind is on its way (only pre-ordered last week and not due for release until next Monday)

just had an email stating that new Firewind is on its way (only pre-ordered last week and not due for release until next Monday)

Same here, but the delivery estimate is 2-5 days and 5 days from now will be official UK release. i hope it gets here sooner. i got my DVD edition of Avantasia earlier than official release.

What's the word on just walking in to a HMV on release date? Might be quicker. I know that when I want a video game I just go to my local Asda (big 24 hour place) and get a copy just as they're stacking the shelves! I love midnight release days I just wish I could do it with music too!

I suppose it's possible, but if you do find a copy it will most likely cost twice the internet price. when i last looked in Oxford HMV - they didn't even have a name tag for Power Quest - i was shocked

Agree with fool_in_paradise, might be luck rather than anything that your store would get in a copy of PQ for release day. Would be a real struggle to get albums by bands who haven't been over promoted by the media if it wasn't for the internet

My copy of MoI was pre-ordered from HMV but my gf and I met up today after a semester holiday and she shocked me by revealing that she had actually preordered a Japanese copy without me knowing! The minx! We lied there and listened to it over and over!

I've written down a few of my first impressions and reactions to the album here. Wow guys! Just...wow!
Yeah...you just laid there with your girlfriend listening to Power Quest & did absolutely NOTHING....sure....