Master of Illusion lyrics thread

Andiferum

My penis exploded
Nov 18, 2006
London, UK
www.facebook.com
I figured that we could all work together (with a little help from Steve :p) to get the lyrics of Master of Illusion online!

So, post what you know/think lyrics are & I'll update them in this post :)

Cemetary Gates

Human Machine

Civilised?

Kings of Eternity

Master of Illusion

The Vigil

Save The World

Hearts & Voices

I Don't Believe In Friends Forever

Never Again

I'd be quite interested in discussing the meanings of the lyrics and stuff, especially with Steve on here to answer any questions or theories. I have all the lyrics in the cd booklet but i've had a little too much to drink to be typing them all out. I noticed Steve in the booklet thanking the PQ forum regulars and the fan club members. How many of us are there now in the fan club? I think I was number 15 or something. Also, with the fan club, do you need to re-new every year? I never got a letter asking me for more money :D Or is it a lifetime thing? Haven't had any magazines recently.

Yeah, regarding the FC......it's had to be frozen for now as most people are more interested in the whole "online" side of things. We'll monitor this to see how things go in the future.

As far as lyrics go......discuss away! Any questions I'll try and answer for you

As a fully paid up FC member with cards and badges to prove it, I miss the newsletters though I suppose there's nothing new about stuff I've already got off here!

Lyrics I was going to guess at and submit myself but I figured they'd be in the booklet anyway..also copyright issues?

I don't think lyrics as such are a big issue.... i've lost booklets in the past and been grateful to find lyrics posted online. Music is obviously a different matter entirely.

Hey Steve, I don't know if you'll read this or not but I think Master of Illusion is one of the best metal albums I've listened to, with the best vocals I've heard in any metal album... the lyrics are incredible as well... along with the guitar and especially keyboard... I wrote a five-star review on it for amazon...

I think I understand most of the lyrics... I was wondering about Kings of Eternity, what perhaps the symbolism is? Anyway thank you for making such an incredible album, the lyrics are really meaningful to me...

Hey Steve, I don't know if you'll read this or not but I think Master of Illusion is one of the best metal albums I've listened to, with the best vocals I've heard in any metal album... the lyrics are incredible as well... along with the guitar and especially keyboard... I wrote a five-star review on it for amazon...

I think I understand most of the lyrics... I was wondering about Kings of Eternity, what perhaps the symbolism is? Anyway thank you for making such an incredible album, the lyrics are really meaningful to me...

Kings of Eternity has a similar vibe/message to Strike Force from the MND album.......it's really about PQ to a certain extent, arriving to "break the chains" of misery by playing some uplifting catchy anthems.

Thanks for the kind words and review of the album......without the support of you guys we would be nothing at all! Cheers!:headbang: