Master of Puppets Vinyl here now.

It's awesome. the cover art is awesome. The record itself, right down to the old MetallicA logo on the vinyl centre itself. THe album it'self is great

...Justice is next. JUSTICE

I'm going to change my name to JUSTIS

JUSTIS DWYER! :headbang:

ha ha... reign in blood blows dude

If anyone want's any slayer cd's, kegan's got them all, and doesn't want them... so... :D

get all defensive why don't you :lol:

Reign in blood is sloppy, it's extremely immature, and frankly there is all of about six good riffs throughought the whole cd. Raining Blood being the only decent peice of music on there.

Metallica on the otherhand, released two albums that were quite obviously of a higher standard of writing, and playing that slayer ever were. ...And justice for all is surprisingly complex, especially the songs Blackened, ...And justice for all, and Dyers eve. Take note of the riff that ends with one bar of 5/8 in Dyers eve, Slayer couldn't write a complicated riff if they tried. It's ALL in 4/4 or 3/4, and while there's nothing wrong with that at all, they have released the same album at least three times, with only the production values setting them apart.

Seasons in the abyss on the other hand, yes, i credit that, and Divine Intervention as being classy peices of music. Good riffs, some of the lyrics actually have a point to them, and frankly the band were alot tighter later on. Alot of the tremelo picking riffs on reign in blood are extremely iffy, and i would go as far as saying that the amount of notes in alot of them were a pure guess, hence my saying that slayer were sloppy around that time. The drums are quite decent, i'll give that, although lombardo relies a bit too much on speed instead of accuracy at times.

So how exactly is reign in blood a better album in any way than master of puppets, or ...and justice for all?

:)

-Trapped

ha ha... yeah, angel of death is cool... except for the dickinson scream at the start... goddamn that is bad :lol:

I got 50 cents for my mint shape copy two years ago when I traded in most of my albums. The disc sounds much better and is easier to use! LOL

YEAH SLAHER RULES, BECAUSE TOM AROYO IS THE CLASS CLOWN HAHAHAHAHA. OH I;M SO EVIL, URRRRGGGHHHH LIKE GIRLILLA'S FUCKING AVITAR, OH I;M SCARED, JUST ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF SCARING MOMMY TO MAKE LITTLE WEEWANK BOYS WANT THE BAD MUSIC, OOOOOHHHHH. "MY MOMMY DOESN;T LIKE IT SO IT MUST BE COOL'

Originally posted by Brooks
Yes, but its not the same... theres something about putting a vinyl on a turn table, starting it up, hearing the scratching, and watching it spin that is just grim, kult and true :)

yeah, that's why i've started collecting them.

There is just something so "Metal" about vinyls :)