Masterplan(pretty much) split up

Jorn's departure was announced in July/ august so it's nothing new.I'm sure they will be up and running for the Saxon tour in February.Remember when Nigel first joined Saxon he lhad to learn the set in only a few days.

Is Masterplan this band where Roland Grapow is playing guitar? Never heard any of their songs.. have to check youtube now

Yeah I think Saxon should definitely get Blitzkrieg back for support again COS THEY WERE TOTALLY MINDBLOWING. And they might as well ask Diamond Head along for the ride too, and Girlschool and Praying Mantis and Witchfynde as well - there now, that sounds like an absolutely delicious and orgasmic line up:headbang: .

if you havent read the link,
masterplan have recruited RIOT's vocalist and YNGWIE MALMSTEEN'S drummer.
theyre back on track, i reckon theyll bring lots of young fans down who can then be converted to saxon.

Bosnian Witchfinder said:
if you havent read the link,
masterplan have recruited RIOT's vocalist and YNGWIE MALMSTEEN'S drummer.
theyre back on track, i reckon theyll bring lots of young fans down who can then be converted to saxon.

Thanks for the link and info!

I did read the link Bosnian Witchfinder but I still want Blitzkrieg and Diamond Head for support. And I usually get what I want, so I'll have to work on the members of Saxon to make sure I get my own way.:loco:

the new masterplan singer is mike dimeo, of riot and also the lizards. saw the lizards live a few months back. killer voice ,much better than jorn imo

LLB997 said:
the new masterplan singer is mike dimeo, of riot and also the lizards. saw the lizards live a few months back. killer voice ,much better than jorn imo

I was gonna ask about his vocal skills ive not heard him, will have to hunt down some of his work with those bands you mention. Thanks mate!

cheers Wookie, thats a relief
Are you still the guitar tech?

Not at the present time. moved to Germany, got married and had a son.
Worked for them though from May '88 ( destiny Tour) right up to the "Heavy Metal Thunder Tour" in 2003. Still see them when they are in the area , which is fairly often. Nibbs lives about hour and a half drive from where I live.