Masterplan!

WeekendWarrior

Patriot
Sep 19, 2002
norway
Visit site
MASTERPLAN, the new band featuring ex-HELLOWEEN guitarist Roland Grapow, ex-HELLOWEEN drummer Uli Kusch and former YNGWIE MALMSTEEN singer Jorn Lande, will issue a five-song EP, entitled Enlighten Me, on November 18th through Germany's AFM Records. The maxi single will contain two different versions of the title song, "Kind Hearted Light" (another track from the upcoming album), "Through Thick And Thin" (a non-album track) and a cover of LED ZEPPELIN's "Black Dog" (non-album track). The group's self-titled full-length album will follow on January 27th and will be released as a special limited edition double-CD featuring a video clip for "Enlighten Me" and a 30-minute interview with the band. In other news, MASTERPLAN will be supporting HAMMERFALL throughout Europe in January/February 2003.

sounds promising! :D

I'm awaiting the release of this album with major anticipation. Hope the Hammerfall tour ventures to these shores too. I am checking their web page daily in hope..but nothing yet :-(

Eagle...I've had a good search around for that album of Zep covers and so far no joy...but you know me .... I will not rest until my quest is complete!!

let us hope they will come to norway :D
they probably wont :(
manowar is coming in november though :)
can't wait! :headbang:

NP: secret sphere - the brave
it's a fucking brilliant solo in this track! :headbang: