Masters of Metal

This is, in fact, the members of Agent Steel, just without John Cyriis or Bruce Hall. They released an EP recently, and most of the vocals are actually handled by Bernie Versailles. I think it's pretty good, and it's further proof of how much of an underrated talent Bernie is as a musician. At the very least, it's no less memorable than your Brocas Helm albums, Jason!

Stay metal. Never rust.
Albert

Ha,first off, I am no raging Brocas Helm fan,so no offense taken.

Now if you dare bring Manilla Road into this you are getting an undie grundie!!!!

Sorry Al, I just think the metal scene in general is just SO overrun with these "Super Groups"
I was not aware this was Agent Steel with a different name.
Sounded like a super group, given the name, and with having Peck and Rivera singing.

Ha,first off, I am no raging Brocas Helm fan,so no offense taken.

Now if you dare bring Manilla Road into this you are getting an undie grundie!!!!

Sorry Al, I just think the metal scene in general is just SO overrun with these "Super Groups"
I was not aware this was Agent Steel with a different name.
Sounded like a super group, given the name, and with having Peck and Rivera singing.

I agree...I would rather see more focus and energy on thier own bands than doing these super groups who really just end up releasing generic albums that are forgotten about in a few months.

Jason + Bob: Masters of Metal = Agent Steel. When John Cyriis quit (again) he didn't let them use the name anymore. They had Rick Myiathisin on vocals at one point. which was pretty wicked and then things fell through with him. This is modern Agent Steel trying to get back on their feet. Just wanted to clear that up

Jason + Bob: Masters of Metal = Agent Steel. When John Cyriis quit (again) he didn't let them use the name anymore. They had Rick Myiathisin on vocals at one point. which was pretty wicked and then things fell through with him. This is modern Agent Steel trying to get back on their feet. Just wanted to clear that up

Thanks, I will sleep better tonight knowing all of this......

Old news. I just wasn't sure if this was the same band at first.