Masturbation can prevent PROSTATE CANCER!!!!!

hey Witch, yes, you girls dont own a prostate, so you have the duty of helping us, poor beings which have prostate, in expelling the evil substances of the semen! (btw, they are NOT damaging to the stomach or mouth! Only to the prostate!)

hmm..maybe its sick...for you...but hmm....where is Bodomite now...I didnt see him for a long time :lol:
well...sorry I have to go...
masturb.gif

Alex999 said:
This from the guy made famous on the IMBB for thinking getting a prostate exam would make him gay....

EXACTLY!!! Masturbate and ejaculate a lot and your chances of having a prostate tumor are much smaller... so you wont need prostate exams. Btw, I guess that by the time I will be 40 there will be other means of making prostate exams without the need of finger inserction..

Of course Alex, I am sure you will always preffer the traditional exam... you are a hipocondriac (however you write it in english), and every week you wants to be sure you dont have prostate cancer... even weirder is the fact that you make your exams in that 1,90 meter tall with blue eyes young doctor... does he really uses his finger?
:OMG: :Smokedev:

AcesHigh said:
even weirder is the fact that you make your exams in that 1,90 meter tall with blue eyes young doctor

You wanna find me that doctor?? He can check my "prostate" any time he likes :hotjump:

I assume when they say five times a week they mean five times over the course of a week and not like five times in one day and six days of abstinence.

I would think five times in one days would hardly count.

Speaking of which, for the past couple of weeks I've been jerking off like two, three times a day.

Ladies - I'm young. I'm at the point in my life where I'll be at my peak sexual performance. Don't miss out on your chance for some good, hard loving.

Reactions: Shannow