MatrixClaw's Christmas Sell-Off [1]: TONS of Recording Gear!

MatrixClaw

May 22, 2010
Mesa, AZ
In the interest of saving space, please click each picture for a link to a second. ALL PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING (in the US)! I will ship international at the buyer's expense

Tascam US-800 USB Recording Interface. $90 OBO - SOLD!!!

Sterling ST-79 Large Diaphragm Condenser mic. Works flawlessly and sounds great. Has been my main mic for a few years, but it's time to upgrade. Comes with original packaging, case, shockmount and windscreen. These were discontinued and you can't get them anymore. Has been babied and looks new.

$275 OBO

Shure SM7b dynamic mic.

$285 OBO - SOLD!!!

Samson CO2 Small Diaphragm Condenser mic pair.

$85 OBO - SOLD!!!

Oktava MC-012 (MK-012) Small Diaphragm Condenser mic.

$130 OBO - SOLD!!!

M-Audio Pulsar II Small Diaphragm Condenser mic. Honestly not sure whether I prefer this or the Oktava. Both are great sounding mics and this one is nearly brand new, it's been used only a hand full of times and spent the rest of the time in its case.

$110 OBO

If you still haven't sold any of these after christmas, will you still be selling them? I'd probably be interested in the sterling, the interface or the SM7B, but I won't have any cash until after christmas :erk:

Tascam interface is SOLD! Still have the Sterling and M-Audio mics that I'm open to offers on ;)

Will trade towards an AT4060 or a pair of Beyer MC930s.