Matt Discusses More Lyrical Themes

EvileAdmin

Bathed in Blood
Dec 4, 2008
www.myspace.com
MATT DRAKE, frontman for British thrashers EVILE, recently explained some of the lyrical themes from the band's new album, INFECTED NATIONS, and has now sat down again to discuss the ideas behind the remaining songs.

INFECTED NATIONS sees EVILE offering a more mature, but certainly no less ferocious album, with previously discussed song topics including the state of modern society and science-fiction.

Check out the second part of MATT DRAKE discussing lyrical themes, ranging from such things as the horrors of genocide to power and greed, at

Two new tracks from the upcoming album, INFECTED NATIONS - "Infected Nation" and "Now Demolition" - can be heard at EVILE's official MySpace page at http://www.myspace.com/evileuk

INFECTED NATIONS is available to pre-order now as a limited edition CD with an exclusive bonus track and a bonus DVD with behind-the-scenes footage. The album is also available on limited edition double vinyl LP in black as well as white and red (only 200 each of white and red made).

"Infected Nations" is out on Sep 21st (Europe) Sep 22nd (USA)

For more info on pre-ordering click HERE

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: Only Matt....

Lovig the whol concept behind Devoid of Thought. Nothing worse than some dickhead coming up to you saying somethng retarded like 'My dads the king of sweden an I have a leopard at home'. However, a lot of people - myself included - have just had experiences that are so farfetched that they're hard to beleve, so its easy to label people as lying bellends I supose. Badass idea thouh.

Even moreso with Nosferatu (didn't you change it to Nosophoros?). This is just a feeling but does that have something to do with Mr. Alexander? Its quite fitting if you ask me.

I'm really interested by the lyrical themes behind Nosophoros.

2000455272489756911_rs.jpg

I have an idea for a new song concept, "give me ma fookin' guitar JACKSON!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111". NAO!1